Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Today I was at Meijer store in Grandville Michigan They had all 3 Ghouls alive and they had Scaris Clawdeen,Frankie and Rochelle for 19.99 They were out of Jinafire and Skelita. They also had Scaris Ghoulia,Abby,Draculaura, and one Deuce 12.99  each.Dance Class was there too they had 5 Howleens 3 Robecca's and 6 Lagoona's  I picked up Ghoulia and Deuce for me.

Views: 293

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome news.  I will have to check the Meijers down the street from my house when I get paid on Monday.  The Walmart here, just got Scaris Deluxe the other day.

How much were the Ghouls Alive there and the Dance Class?

Dance class were 12.99 Ghouls Alive were 29.99
abbclawgoona said:

How much were the Ghouls Alive there and the Dance Class?

Im just wondering if my Meijers does get anything new, where they are going to put it. There shelves are crammed full of the Roadster and DDG dolls. There is room on the pegs for the budget dolls, but any large box dolls are going to be hard to fit in.

All the Scaris and Dance class dolls were on the end cap of the aisle at the one I got mine from. Ghouls Alive was mixed in with all the other dolls like DDG,Sweet 1600,Ghouls Rule, and Skull Shores

Monster High Collector said:

Im just wondering if my Meijers does get anything new, where they are going to put it. There shelves are crammed full of the Roadster and DDG dolls. There is room on the pegs for the budget dolls, but any large box dolls are going to be hard to fit in.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service