Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I think this is news, just found these dolls hidden in the back of the search on amazon, right now they are $19.99 ship and sold by amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Monster-High-Scaremester-Jinafire-Fashion/dp/...

http://www.amazon.com/Monster-High-Scaremester-Clawdeen-Fashion/dp/...

http://www.amazon.com/Monster-Scaremester-Catrine-DeMew-Fashion/dp/...

Views: 2806

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a new rule for myself regarding dolls. If I can't hold them in my hand and pick which one I want, to bad for me. I have had two bad experiences now ordering online and will not do it anymore. Hope all of you get really nice dolls.

I'm pretty sure there's an easy way to take care of that though. I'm pretty sure it just requires a wash with certain ingredients used. I forget what they are, but considering that my Catrine is already on her way and that my Twyla also could use some washing like that I need to find out what they are soon.

AdVick89 said:

I wont be getting her I despise that greasy hair!

MeganRemus said:

Catrine deboxed. Her art compact is fun:)

Just a heads up to anyone planning to order her-and I'm assuming this goes for the rest of the dolls: she has the greasy Indonesian rooted hair.

UPS is a bunch of bull. My Jin was shipped via UPS and arrived in my town at 2am on Saturday and she is still sitting there.

AdVick89 said:

Actually UPS does ship Saturday my Frankie arrived Saturday.

Lillian Gracey said:

Yes they do. A friend of mine got her Clawdeen today and she ordered Thursday. UPS doesn't ship on Saturdays so I'm stuck with waiting 'til Monday to get Jin.

Gina said:

They don't count the weekends with the 2 day Prime shipping. I ordered very late Wednesday night and they originally estimated delivery as Monday, but luckily I got them yesterday.

Lillian Gracey said:

My Jin is shipping now so she better be here on Saturday. XD

Yep, it's case by case. I don't know how they decide, it's wacky. I've had Prime for 3 years, and never expect a package on Saturday so I don't get disappointed when it doesn't arrive, and am pleasantly surprised when it does. It's in their FAQ.

• Two-Day, One-Day and Same-day shipping apply to business days. Our carriers usually do not pick-up or deliver packages on weekends or holidays though Saturday and Sunday delivery are available for certain locations.
  • We may ship the products by ground or air at our discretion. (These terms do not correspond to any carrier-branded shipping services.)

MeganRemus said:

UPS seems to make up their own rules everywhere. I know in my town it's crazy. If the package is over two pounds, they deliver it Monday through Friday, if it weighs under that: they deliver it to the post office which of course delivers M-Sat.
You guys are so lucky they deliver on weekends at all. Australia post is never open on weekends and will never deliver on them either. So if you miss a package and you work full time, unless you can give the pickup slip to a friend to get it you're SOL.
Mine came today. I hate UPS. They always come to my house around 8pm when I have a package delivered. At least with USPS I know I can expect a package earlier in the day. It gets worse around the holidays. UPS once delivered to my house at 9pm.

A majority of UPS items arrive at my post office, no matter how heavy. I live so close to mine and due to road laws I am prohibited from having a mailbox so it's rare to have a package on my porch. With USPS they also arrive at the post office, but because I live in a really obscure area it takes forever to arrive as it basically past my town and spend several days in other states east of me. However, that is only when I order things from the west but almost everything come from there when its shipped USPS. 

As for times USP does deliver to my door I see it by the time I get home from school each day so I can just bring it in. My dolls haven't arrived yet but odds are they'll be at the post office for me in a day or three.

Cheeky said:

Mine came today. I hate UPS. They always come to my house around 8pm when I have a package delivered. At least with USPS I know I can expect a package earlier in the day. It gets worse around the holidays. UPS once delivered to my house at 9pm.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service