Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Scarah will be available for sale on mattycollector.com 7/23

http://news.mattycollector.com/

Toy Fans,

Didn’t make it to SDCC or your favorites were sold out by the time you got there? It’s alright… the toy party rocks on here at MattyCollector.com! Here’s everything you need to know:

Sale Starts: 7/23 9 a.m. PT
Sale Ends: 8/6 11:59 p.m. PT

• MOTUC Vykron™ “Tank Top”
  • MOTUC Vykron™ “Space Ace”
  • Batman™ The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters® Figure
  • DCU Tiny Titans
  • DC Comics Vertigo™ Death
  • Disney • Pixar Cars Mater
  • Ghostbusters™ Zuul
  • Monster High® Scarah Screams™ Doll
  • Polly Pocket® DC Comics Villains Set

If you see something you want, don’t wait – like all epic events, this one won’t last forever. Quantities on these items are limited so get them while you can!

Remember, the sale starts Monday 7/23 at 9 a.m. PT (12 noon ET). Want an email reminder? Click here to register. Or, join me on FacebookTwitter and in our Fan Forums and you’ll get reminders there, too.

–Matty

Views: 10391

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just can't believe how rude they are! I worked for years in customer service management and I would have written someone up for that behavior.

Billy Bathory-Van Helsing said:

Oh yes, as a Masters of the Universe Classics customer since 2008, I can attest to that. You all got a taste of Digital River and the White Screen of Doom today (formerly the Red Screen of Doom). Many others have been cursing it monthly for four years. It is a complete nightmare.

MonsterHighMommy said:

Their customer service sucks!

I'm not too upset about not getting one. I just wanted a spare.
The part that really bugged me though was the frustration. I had three windows up (two one google chrome, one on internet explorer) and each one had that stupid white window. And surprisingly internet explorer had the site open (eventhough I opened that window five minutes late). So I rushed to put in my mom's credit card and it wouldn't work. So I entered another credit card, just to see that Scarah was sold out...

Anyways, it was still waiting to get on the site on my google chrome windows. So people who had internet explorer or mozilla got an advantage? Eventhough I was waiting since the second scarah became available?

MonsterHighMommy said:

I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everyone that didn't get them. I have a hysterical 3 year old. I think they only thing that would cheer her up is Gil Webber. Both he and Hoodude have been her 2 favorites (again I don't know why because I'm much more fond of Abbey, and Spectra, even Duece). They are the ones she has wanted most. She wanted Hoodude before there was every a doll. This sucks!

Reno Kun said:

Glad I'm not the only one crying....

MonsterHighMommy said:

Was anyone able to get a spare second? I was going to buy two and never got through. Now I have a crying little girl.

Congrats to you and everyone else! I really am happy for all of you! I was pulling for everyone. I am glad atleast some of the people on this board got her. That is the small consolation I can take from the situation.

Victoria said:

I managed to get her!!! :D 

sorry to the people who didn't :( 

I had firefox and safari open (5 windows open on safari, 1 on firefox) and submitted my order 3 times!!! it didn't go through.....

You think? I've seen everything in the stores. Even managed to find Venus and Robecca last week. Everything pops up eventually. Maybe not right when people want it. But like Rochelle, she was so elusive and now I've seen her a dozen times since her release.

Werecat Strut said:

I'm not too bummed out over it. You can still get her on eBay at a decent price since the market is so flooded. Hopefully they release a basic version of Scarah at least. I really didn't care too much for HooDude. I might end up dropping this line all together though because its just too frustrating trying to buy anything these days with the scalpers.

So my little sister is pretty bummed out that she couldn't get one. I told her that we can hopefully try and get one on Ebay for hopefully a cheap price at around maybe $60. She seemed upset though and said that that she was going to start saving up her money. :\

No luck here. According to my screen it was sold out in 12 minutes. I seriously have lost faith in Mattel. Whole lotta BS!

Nope. No Rochelle, No Werecat Twins, No Wolf Sisters, No Venus, No Robecca. Nothing. Nada. Zilch lol

Anthony said:

You think? I've seen everything in the stores. Even managed to find Venus and Robecca last week. Everything pops up eventually. Maybe not right when people want it. But like Rochelle, she was so elusive and now I've seen her a dozen times since her release.

Werecat Strut said:

I'm not too bummed out over it. You can still get her on eBay at a decent price since the market is so flooded. Hopefully they release a basic version of Scarah at least. I really didn't care too much for HooDude. I might end up dropping this line all together though because its just too frustrating trying to buy anything these days with the scalpers.

Oh thank you! That would be so awesome! He was the one out of the box she really wanted!

Werewolfsisters72 said:

Aww ... tell your daughter that I'm really sorry, but I'll soon be posting a tutorial on how to make your own HooDude.

MonsterHighMommy said:

I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everyone that didn't get them. I have a hysterical 3 year old. I think they only thing that would cheer her up is Gil Webber. Both he and Hoodude have been her 2 favorites (again I don't know why because I'm much more fond of Abbey, and Spectra, even Duece). They are the ones she has wanted most. She wanted Hoodude before there was every a doll. This sucks!

Reno Kun said:

Glad I'm not the only one crying....

MonsterHighMommy said:

Was anyone able to get a spare second? I was going to buy two and never got through. Now I have a crying little girl.

Scarah is still showing up in my cart even though she won't process.

I just can't walk away from the page.

Some idiot HAD to have used a bad credit card...

I have two in my cart as well. But it wont let me check out..

Monster_Mama said:

I feel like there has to be 100 people doing this and eventually they will drop like flies and I'll be able to check out with her.

I'm still allowed to have dreams right?

Reno Kun said:

I have two in my cart as well. But it wont let me check out..

Monster_Mama said:

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service