Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

http://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/en_US/pd/productID.251499300

Looks like we may see a Hoodude! And it seems that because Scarah won the voice last year, she was chosen as the exclusive for this year.

Last July, fans everywhere voted for the next Monster High® character – online on Facebook, MonsterHigh.com and live at Mattel’s booth at SDCC.  It was a close vote between Headless Headmistress Bloodgood™, Scarah Screams™ and Daughter of Arachne. Scarah Screams™, daughter of the Banshee, won the fan vote and is excited to make her dreadful debut as the SDCC featured item for 2012. Ghostly gossip on the street is that she may be bringing a date to the party. Stop by the Monster High® booth at SDCC 2012 to find out!

Views: 8190

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

She looks really good, but she STILL doesn't have that stern expression she has in the webisodes. Dear God, was it that hard to make her eyebrows a little "angry"? -_-

But still, I'd love to have her. HooDude too. And am I the only one that is seriously relieved that it's not Heath?

With you. I don't care for Hoodude, but if it had been Heath, I'd be really pissed.

Anyway, cute idea.

Now I keep wondering if the jacket she wore last year was a clever little hint or not.

Victoria Niccals said:

She looks really good, but she STILL doesn't have that stern expression she has in the webisodes. Dear God, was it that hard to make her eyebrows a little "angry"? -_-

But still, I'd love to have her. HooDude too. And am I the only one that is seriously relieved that it's not Heath?

She seems so... plain... I'll add her to my collection just because. I am however excited for Hoodude (:

I dont hope its hoodude...I dont think he is very cool...

I actually think this doll is so cool :) it's kind of upsetting that she is the SDCC exclusive though. I'm from the UK, so there is pretty much no chance of me getting her for retail price. :( 

I didn't see anything saying "Also available here on July 26th" on the other pages.

That wouldn't make sense anyway because the original announcement said "Not going to SDCC? We’ll have limited quantities of some items available here at MattyCollector.com on Monday, July 23rd at 9 a.m. PT (noon ET)."

purple_monkfish said:

Ok so looking at Matty's collector only worries me more.

all the other exclusives say "Also available here on July 26th" but Scarah's page doesn't. http://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/en_US/pd/productID.251499300

This REALLY concerns me regarding the number available. I'm really really worried Matty's won't even get them in their store like they did with the Ghoulias last year.

Well I sure hope it's Hoodude, and not Heath there...I love Heath! Hoodude not so much...

Ok I take that back. I see the first 5 items listed did say

This product is available for pre-order at MattyCollector.com on May 30, 2012 through June 14, 2012, to be picked up at San Diego Comic-Con. It will also be available at the show, then at MattyCollector.com on July 23, 2012.

The last 5 items didn't say that. Not sure if they just forgot to put it on there, or if that means it won't be available.

They probably forgot or haven't gotten to them yet because all the items will be available for pre-order and will be at SDCC.

Werecat Strut said:

This product is available for pre-order at MattyCollector.com on May 30, 2012 through June 14, 2012, to be picked up at San Diego Comic-Con. It will also be available at the show, then at MattyCollector.com on July 23, 2012.

The last 5 items didn't say that. Not sure if they just forgot to put it on there, or if that means it won't be available.

I think its more an issue if they will be for sale to everyone on Mattycollector after the con on July 23rd.

Lillian Gracey said:

They probably forgot or haven't gotten to them yet because all the items will be available for pre-order and will be at SDCC.

Werecat Strut said:

I really hope that is the case because it's my only hope at this point. I'll have set an alarm and cross my fingers. IF I manage to get any, i'll make any extras available to UK peeps. I want two for myself though heh, i'm selfish like that. Last year they had a max of I think 10 per customer? I don't think I have the funds to go THAT crazy though, and of course, this all depends on whether I can even get ONE.

i'm going to try though, oh hell am I going to try. I'm on their mailing list so here's hoping... eugh.

I wonder if Hoo Dude will be plastic or that kinda rigid plush fabric they make some high end bears out of.. you know that stuff that's really really HARD and jointed? That would be awesome heh.

What Makes you think that??

VoltageBoltz said:

Wait a second ..
Is that implying Heath is in with her?

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service