Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Finally found some werecat sisters around here. None of the roller maze, wave two dead tired though...Also, all the Friday the 13th Frankies are all GONE.  Found a basic Jackson and also the school playset.  I want the playset, but its too expensive and I'm not willing to put that together after paying so much. :/ I'll just hope Mattel throws the price down after realizing its a fluke or something..or lurk Wal Mart clearance after they've been out a while. Also, the Lagoona and beds were gone from our Toys R Us now too.

Views: 990

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Last Friday we picked up all four of the Ghouls Rule and the school playset from TRU in Myrtle Beach. Went back yesterday and they didn't have any of the new dolls, but they still had about eight Werecat Twins. I have yet to see any Roller Maze or Dot Dead Gorgeous here, and I've checked TRU, Walmart (several) and Target.

I managed to find a Frankie Stein with the Wazit keychain.  I don't remember what those two doll's line was called? But it was at WalGreens.  

Jen, do you have a Justice store in your area?  We have one in the mall, but I haven't checked it since the places I keep going have dolls I haven't purchased yet and I keep filling in the empty holes before looking at the more expensive places.

Also, I came across a Coffin Bean playset at KMart here in the upstate area.

I'm looking for DT Clawdeen and Abbey DT!

I have yet to see the wave two DTs. :(

Dracujonah said:

I'm looking for DT Clawdeen and Abbey DT!

I have 3 of them within 25 miles from me. One is closing very soon and doesn't have anything left, one is a bit out of the way so I've never been to it, and the other never has anything but old stuff.

My closet Walmart (in Conway) now has the Wave 1/SO Re-releases. Also, Georgetown's Walmart has them too.

Corey Maness said:

I managed to find a Frankie Stein with the Wazit keychain.  I don't remember what those two doll's line was called? But it was at WalGreens.  

Jen, do you have a Justice store in your area?  We have one in the mall, but I haven't checked it since the places I keep going have dolls I haven't purchased yet and I keep filling in the empty holes before looking at the more expensive places.

Also, I came across a Coffin Bean playset at KMart here in the upstate area.

So today I finally came across some of the newer dolls.  They had rollermaze dolls at Target. Obviously the store stocked early today or yesterday.

The K-Mart in Conway has all of the Roller Maze dolls now.

WalMarts around here are basically overloaded with the SO rereleases.  Found myself a Jackson at walmart finally also.  Usually he's at ToysRUs or Target.  

All of the CAM starter packs are in wal mart, including the two body sea monster starter pack.

Haven't checked anywhere else yet.

If anyone is near the Target in Summerville, you might want to drop by. I think they have the new Scary Tales dolls in stock.

Stopped by ToysRUs in Anderson.  They have Ghouls Rule at the endcap of the aisle.  Looks like only one shipment box though.

Hi! Just thought I would add my two cents. I'm from the Columbia area, another major location in SC. ^^ I went to the Target in Lexington yesterday, they had the Scarytales out (after I forced them to pull them from the back earlier in the day via phone call, they held me a Threaderella), two Ghoul's Rule Frankie's, a DDG Spectra, some of the Roller Maze dolls, one Scooter and Powder Room (which my Mom got both for me for my birthday), a ton of the new female CAM base pack, and the typical 1600 and Skull Shore's assortment. I was really surprised by the large amount of stock they had. That was the most Monster High merchandise I have ever seen in store. ^^

I went by WalMart in Lexington which had a bunch of the Wave 2 rereleases. The Harbison Walmart had no dolls other than the 1600, DT and SS while the Harbison Target (which has the Scarytales line in the stockroom according to the inventory tracker and also confirmed by staff, but he argued it was just another case of Wave 2, which they actually don't have there yet and the DPCI for Wave 2 and Scarytales are different btw) had nothing other than 1600 and SS...

I was so thrilled with my purchases yesterday though!! I can't wait until my birthday!!

Is that wave two dead tired you picked up?

Our toys r us (In Greenville) had the powder room with the doll, I love fashion abbey and frankie. Spotted some roller maze Ghoulias at Justice.  Also, finally came across two skull shores five packs.  The hair was HORRIBLE. But they were there!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service