Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Finally found some werecat sisters around here. None of the roller maze, wave two dead tired though...Also, all the Friday the 13th Frankies are all GONE.  Found a basic Jackson and also the school playset.  I want the playset, but its too expensive and I'm not willing to put that together after paying so much. :/ I'll just hope Mattel throws the price down after realizing its a fluke or something..or lurk Wal Mart clearance after they've been out a while. Also, the Lagoona and beds were gone from our Toys R Us now too.

Views: 1002

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol, I have yet to see any SS 5 packs, I can't decide if I want them or not. All of the Targets I have visited still have plenty GB 5 packs, it makes me wonder if they will go on clearance or just be sent back to Mattel.

I have yet to see any Wave Two Dead Tired in person anywhere I have been. The only Dead Tired we have in this area are Ghoulia and Draculaura, I swear that's all Mattel packs in our SS and DT assortment boxes for the area haha!

I've still yet to see Robecca and Venus in store anywhere. :/ I was in Georgia/Low-country SC this weekend and all the Targets I visited had them in their system, and I even got the employees to check the stockroom for them, but they were a no go. It makes me wonder when we'll get them here as we received Skull Shores long before anyone else. I ran in the Lexington KMart last night and was surprised to see two GR Frankies, a RM Frankie, three CAM Labs, 2 Coffin Beans, a case of Wave 2 Frankie, and a few SS Ghoulias and Draculauras. That KMart never seems to have anything new, but I scanned the Robecca and Venus barcodes and they showed in the system, just not in store yet. :/

Scoped out the walmarts tonight, nothing out of the normal except the schools out cleo was at one..that stuck out.  

Also, my mom is about to go on vacation to the beach.  Anything I should tell her to happen to look out for? Chances are she's only going to walmart.  But I was just wondering if any of the new lines are out in wal mart in that area.

The beach as in Myrtle Beach? We just had a new Target open in the Surfside area (south end) and it has Roller Maze, Ghouls Rule, Clawdeen/Howleen, Dot Dead Gorgeous, and Scary Tales. (At least they HAD them when we went.) The Toys R Us had Ghoulia's Scooter (with doll) and Draculaura's Powder Room (with doll). There have been a ton of CAM Labs around too. I haven't seen anything new at our Walmarts though. And still no Robecca or Venus anywhere.

Corey Maness said:

Scoped out the walmarts tonight, nothing out of the normal except the schools out cleo was at one..that stuck out.  

Also, my mom is about to go on vacation to the beach.  Anything I should tell her to happen to look out for? Chances are she's only going to walmart.  But I was just wondering if any of the new lines are out in wal mart in that area.

Thank you Jen! I think she's going towards the Southside. Going to tell her to stop by and get me the wolf sisters. I've been looking for them for ages with no luck!

No problem. It's basically at the intersection of 544 and US 17. If she goes, tell her to drop by Coccadots Cake Shop in the shopping center in front of Target. It's amazing! :) http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coccadotts-Cake-Shop/267935639914327

Corey Maness said:

Thank you Jen! I think she's going towards the Southside. Going to tell her to stop by and get me the wolf sisters. I've been looking for them for ages with no luck!

Thank you! And I will!  Hopefully she'll bring me a red velvet cupcake back! lol.  I will definitely tell her about the cake shop though because despite the fact she's a health/diet freak, she gives in to baked goods just like I do. haha

Jen said:

No problem. It's basically at the intersection of 544 and US 17. If she goes, tell her to drop by Coccadots Cake Shop in the shopping center in front of Target. It's amazing! :) http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coccadotts-Cake-Shop/267935639914327

Corey Maness said:

Venus, Rochelle and Robecca have came in at Wal Mart in Traveler's Rest (near Greenville) tonight.  There was a box listed as n2851 999N.  Three of them actually.  They put two back and I asked them to open the one still on the floor.  I got my three tonight!!!   So if you go to a store and they have stock boxes, look for the n2851 _ _ _ N   This is the box with two venus, two robeccas, one rochelle and one abbey.   

Ugggggh just found out Venus and Robecca were released. Hoping to find them somewhere in the lower state

I STILL haven't found Venus and Robecca. Starting to get annoyed about it.

I found mine via Amazon, if you check a few times per day you can probably get them at MSRP sooner than waiting for them to arrive here. I've actually seen them at MSRP on Amazon twice, so they can be gotten that way. ^^

Jen, I found a second walmart with them. It seems like I find the basics there, the roller maze at Toys R Us and Target. The Ghouls Rule at Kmart and Toys R Us.  Assuming certain waves are hitting certain stores first?

Wal Marts in the Upstate have all of the Ghouls Rules including Abbey.  The 3 pack dot dead gorgeous.  Kmart has the occasional dot deads the past few weeks I've been to them.  Roller Maze is at EVERY store I go to now.  I still see the occasional Robecca, Venus, and Abbey basic. Kohl's has Dead Tired series 2.  ToysRus has Dot Dead, lagoona and the hydration station, ghouls rule, werecat sisters.  If you guys need any help finding anything, let me know. 

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service