Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

EAH official facebook page just posted these hints along with the tag: "What if one our favorite student decided to follow in her father’s footsteps instead of her mother’s?"
the details are not her legacy day doll and she's not supposed to come in the thronecoming line (unless they make a store exclusive of her) so people are starting the rumor that she might be the SDCC exclusive... which would make sence since it would follow the Mattel patterns of making the exclusive an alternate version of an already existing character with some "unsuitable to retail" feature (as wydowna, scarah and iris were)
so i'm probably gonna point that she will have the long waited wolf ears, since she's following her fathers steps
what is your opinion?

Views: 3165

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OMG I freaking love this!!!!!  Yessss!

In case anyone wanted to know:

SDCC Exclusive from Mattycollector

wow

I think the SDCC dolls penalize collectors. They are out of reach for most devoted fans, they just make me feel bitter. I don't understand why Mattel reaches out to some fans and not others. They have Matty Collector and a special catalog for Barbie Collectors - but nothing for Monster High or Ever After High. MH has been around long enough that the fans should be taken more seriously by now.

All the SDCC dolls do is drain the pocket books of the people that want and love the dolls the most.

She's gorgeous, I need her, I will certainly not be able to get her. 

I said I can't wait to see more pictures and I'm not disappointed- she is stunning :0

I wish they would show us the ears already. Also I know this makes me sound like a bad person just helping scalpers but I just noticed, scalpers are not that bad, kind of. Look at is this way, scalpers are here to buy something we can't get so they can sell it better than going to Comic con paying more money then we should. Like I rather MAYBE pay $200 for a doll rather than go buy a plane ticket, buy hotel, try to get comic con tickets then pay a doll which is hard to get.  Also besides buy the doll and look at other stuff at SDCC what else would you do? I know some people are lucky to get a friend to go to SDCC and get what you want and sell it to you for a good price but that friend is kind of hard to find like this doll lol.

Looks like I have two things to stalk eBay for now. Cerise's average "buy it now" price will probably determine if I'll wait to see if she makes it to the after sale or not and risk having to pay more than I could have. Manny and Iris have no chance of making it there so for them I'm just hoping I'll pay less than what I paid for Webarella ($125).

I love this doll though because she looks like such a warrior of the EAH world. Even my mom thought she was cool and the only doll I've seen her like is basic Spectra! I really think this was the right move for Mattel to make to attract the convention crowd (they'd already get some interest from OUAT fans though).

That is how I see it, for exclusive like this, it is WAY cheaper to buy from a scalper then go there and buy her...

werecatluvr122 said:

I wish they would show us the ears already. Also I know this makes me sound like a bad person just helping scalpers but I just noticed, scalpers are not that bad, kind of. Look at is this way, scalpers are here to buy something we can't get so they can sell it better than going to Comic con paying more money then we should. Like I rather MAYBE pay $200 for a doll rather than go buy a plane ticket, buy hotel, try to get comic con tickets then pay a doll which is hard to get.  Also besides buy the doll and look at other stuff at SDCC what else would you do? I know some people are lucky to get a friend to go to SDCC and get what you want and sell it to you for a good price but that friend is kind of hard to find like this doll lol.

Here's a close up, beautiful face. Still no ears though :(

I think she looks great. She's really different while still looking like an EAH doll and still looking like Cerise. Her elaborate clothes fit with EAH's emphasis on luxe (for a play line) clothes. She makes me think of a skin walker, and I love that she has gold eyes like the Wolf siblings without actually looking anything like a Wolf sibling.

I don't think she will have wolf ears either, when you think about it the wolf head dress would sit flat on her head. Also the ears I think would make it too MH, whereas the wolf head dress is much more EAH. I want this doll so much, sigh :(

Cerise is really cool but I HAVE to ask: why does EAH insist with these white dots on the lower lip?? It's so distracting from the fangs and just looks weird... why??

About the ears, aren't Cerise's wolfy ears on the sides of her head, not the top like the Wolf Siblings? They could have made her ears bigger, like, let's say, Venus' ears, but still flat on her head and they wouldn't interfer with the head dress.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service