Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Rochelle preview is up on http://www.freakyfab13.com/, as well as more pictures of the other new ghouls!

If anyone has trouble seeing the site, I capped the larger images and put them in an Imgur Album here: http://imgur.com/a/CtmG8#3

Views: 1193

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They were just revealed. But some people are.... not that bright. And impatient.

cursivequeen said:

these aren't actually released yet are they?  There were people on tumblr saying they were rushing to the store tonight... so I was confused.  They were just unvailed right?

I assumed it was just revealing -seeing as Howleen hasn't hit most places yet, and werecat twins aren't out yet that it would be strange to release 4 new dolls

Thanks

 

*giggle*

 

I worked retail for a loooong time-- this is very true ;)

 

Matt
 
P-girl said:

They were just revealed. But some people are.... not that bright. And impatient.

cursivequeen said:

these aren't actually released yet are they?  There were people on tumblr saying they were rushing to the store tonight... so I was confused.  They were just unvailed right?

Release dates don't mean much.  The dolls could show up tomorrow or they could show up two months from now.  I imagine there will be one on E-bay sooner than later.

P-girl said:

They were just revealed. But some people are.... not that bright. And impatient.

cursivequeen said:

these aren't actually released yet are they?  There were people on tumblr saying they were rushing to the store tonight... so I was confused.  They were just unvailed right?

They do. Remember last year? While earlier then planned, it still took a few months for Toralei and Nefera to show up after they were revealed at Comic Con.

xMadxScientistx said:

Release dates don't mean much.  The dolls could show up tomorrow or they could show up two months from now.  I imagine there will be one on E-bay sooner than later.

P-girl said:

They were just revealed. But some people are.... not that bright. And impatient.

cursivequeen said:

these aren't actually released yet are they?  There were people on tumblr saying they were rushing to the store tonight... so I was confused.  They were just unvailed right?

Sounds like a solid deduction to me.

Triumvirate: Wun, Tou, & Thrii said:

Yeah, Mattel doesn't give hard and fast release dates, but when they do give general release dates the dolls do show up roughly around the time they say they will. With Toralei, Nefera, and Operetta, they showed up slightly before Mattel said they would, probably because last year Spectra and Abbey showed up exactly when Mattel said they would, except not in large enough supplies for everyone to find them. So the new policy seems to be to tell people the worst case scenario and most likely they will find them sooner than that.

This website lists the next basic shipment configuration consisting of Jackson, Operetta, Rochelle, and Abbey: http://www.toycountry.com/store/toy-news-archive-monster-high-dolls...

Mattel Facebook said Abbey will be officially re-released in May. If you put two and two together than I think it's safe to assume that Jackson and Rochelle will be out May-ish with Abbey. Robecca and Venus will perhaps be out more like August or September then?
 
P-girl said:

They do. Remember last year? While earlier then planned, it still took a few months for Toralei and Nefera to show up after they were revealed at Comic Con.

xMadxScientistx said:

Release dates don't mean much.  The dolls could show up tomorrow or they could show up two months from now.  I imagine there will be one on E-bay sooner than later.

P-girl said:

They were just revealed. But some people are.... not that bright. And impatient.

cursivequeen said:

these aren't actually released yet are they?  There were people on tumblr saying they were rushing to the store tonight... so I was confused.  They were just unvailed right?

She's really fantastic~ I love her hair!

I really only want, jackson and venus. 

Me too. Rochelle is cute, but not too special. And Robecca.... no thanks. Not a Steampunk fan. (I want my actual Sci-Fi robot....*Pout*)

Spectra Fan said:

I really only want, jackson and venus. 

May-ish sounds good.  Gives my wallet a little time to recover.  Though I still have to get Howleen and the Werecat Twins when they come out...so maybe not that much time to recover.  I just bought a new shelf to put all my Monsters on and it's already nearly full, too many pretty dolls!

I do love Rochelle and Venus though.  Robecca is pretty, not what I was expecting, but pretty so I'll get her.  Jackson is cute and it's about time he got a basic so I'll get him eventually too, but if he and Rochelle are indeed coming out at the same time I'll definitely try for Rochelle first.

Triumvirate: Wun, Tou, & Thrii said:

Yeah, Mattel doesn't give hard and fast release dates, but when they do give general release dates the dolls do show up roughly around the time they say they will. With Toralei, Nefera, and Operetta, they showed up slightly before Mattel said they would, probably because last year Spectra and Abbey showed up exactly when Mattel said they would, except not in large enough supplies for everyone to find them. So the new policy seems to be to tell people the worst case scenario and most likely they will find them sooner than that.

This website lists the next basic shipment configuration consisting of Jackson, Operetta, Rochelle, and Abbey: http://www.toycountry.com/store/toy-news-archive-monster-high-dolls...

Mattel Facebook said Abbey will be officially re-released in May. If you put two and two together than I think it's safe to assume that Jackson and Rochelle will be out May-ish with Abbey. Robecca and Venus will perhaps be out more like August or September then?
 

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service