Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

**** UPDATE **** This is the reply from the seller

"Hi, No worries, I purchase directly from Mattel here in California (I buy a lot wholesale).I ordered 10 cases of this new series, but only received 2 cases from Mattel.The other 8 will not come for a few weeks,disappointed but that's Mattel wholesale.These are not set to be releases till may in retail.

Enjoy"

I got my Rochelle today! She came in a toysrus bag so Im guessing its Toysrus that has her. I will ask the seller. This is my Theory, Howleen/Clawdeen Came out in UK first Rochelle/Jackson came out in the USA first so Venus/ Robecca Australia first? What are your thoughts?

oh and for all you wondering yes Rochelles wings are removable and you can switch them with cam Wings

Views: 12554

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

okay she was in sacramento, bought one yeah so she will be hitting other tru stores this week

Thats a really good sign! Im going to call my TRU on friday (when they get shipments). Good luck to all you californians! :D

tim said:

okay she was in sacramento, bought one yeah so she will be hitting other tru stores this week

here she is

Attachments:

rumors are definitely true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! called tru last night & all they knew was that they got MH shipment in - so i set my alarm & lucky me woke with some kind of flu or something, drove okay  but walking from my car to the entrance was one of the hardest things i ever did....seriously was shaking & thought i was going to faint on several occasions - BUT i found a rochelle, jackson & abbey re-release w/ pet. I wasnt  at my best to be able to count but if there were more rochelles, there werent many...there were a couple jacksons & abbeys though they are very hard core on one per person there & not just one particular doll, they only wanted to sell me one MONSTER HIGH DOLL per person which i think is a bit extreme. Ended up getting all 3 different dolls because i was so sick i think she thought i was mentally challenged. Pity worked in my favor this time!!!! anyway just wanted to let you all know thry are out there!!! Thanks again monsterhighgang for the heads up <3 tru murrieta is the place to be!!!!!

That is awsome rochellenfrankieluver! If you had be "special" then so be it! I had a Wal-Mart employee call me stupid which is how I got Abbey way back....The one time I bet you were glad to be sick!

True! My husband and daughters lined up 30 min before TRU opened. They  were the 3rd in line. The worker came out 15 min early and told them that it is one doll per customer & per family cause they only had a limited amount. She asked the people that were early what doll they wanted. My husband said the worker asked my daughters ( age 8, & 5 y/o) FIRST (since the others were adults) lol my one daughter wanted Jackson &  my other daughter wanted  Abbey, they gave in and let them get a doll each. The rest wanted Rochelle, but we got her through Angelic dreamz. I'm so glad they are doing this now because there were scalpers in front of them. Thank you so much Toys R Us! My girls are soo happy! They thought they had to fight for these dolls! lol

rochellenfrankieluver said:

rumors are definitely true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! called tru last night & all they knew was that they got MH shipment in - so i set my alarm & lucky me woke with some kind of flu or something, drove okay  but walking from my car to the entrance was one of the hardest things i ever did....seriously was shaking & thought i was going to faint on several occasions - BUT i found a rochelle, jackson & abbey re-release w/ pet. I wasnt  at my best to be able to count but if there were more rochelles, there werent many...there were a couple jacksons & abbeys though they are very hard core on one per person there & not just one particular doll, they only wanted to sell me one MONSTER HIGH DOLL per person which i think is a bit extreme. Ended up getting all 3 different dolls because i was so sick i think she thought i was mentally challenged. Pity worked in my favor this time!!!! anyway just wanted to let you all know thry are out there!!! Thanks again monsterhighgang for the heads up <3 tru murrieta is the place to be!!!!!

Attachments:

Are you in southern Cali too??

luvMH said:

True! My husband and daughters lined up 30 min before TRU opened. They  were the 3rd in line. The worker came out 15 min early and told them that it is one doll per customer & per family cause they only had a limited amount. She asked the people that were early what doll they wanted. My husband said the worker asked my daughters ( age 8, & 5 y/o) FIRST (since the others were adults) lol my one daughter wanted Jackson &  my other daughter wanted  Abbey, they gave in and let them get a doll each. The rest wanted Rochelle, but we got her through Angelic dreamz. I'm so glad they are doing this now because there were scalpers in front of them. Thank you so much Toys R Us! My girls are soo happy! They thought they had to fight for these dolls! lol

Hi Mary,

Yes I am. :)

Mary Alice Weis said:

Are you in southern Cali too??

luvMH said:

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service