Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

**** UPDATE **** This is the reply from the seller

"Hi, No worries, I purchase directly from Mattel here in California (I buy a lot wholesale).I ordered 10 cases of this new series, but only received 2 cases from Mattel.The other 8 will not come for a few weeks,disappointed but that's Mattel wholesale.These are not set to be releases till may in retail.

Enjoy"

I got my Rochelle today! She came in a toysrus bag so Im guessing its Toysrus that has her. I will ask the seller. This is my Theory, Howleen/Clawdeen Came out in UK first Rochelle/Jackson came out in the USA first so Venus/ Robecca Australia first? What are your thoughts?

oh and for all you wondering yes Rochelles wings are removable and you can switch them with cam Wings

Views: 12554

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have an.extra rochelle n jackson for sale jess

Sorry, not for sixty bucks. I'll wait until she hits stores.

rubenstein said:

I have an.extra rochelle n jackson for sale jess

those are the numbers on my receipt.....sorry
tim said:

the number isnt even a monster high number

what are the numbers on the box?

tim said:

The numbers he posted are the UPC, which are on the box.

tim said:

yes byt toys are us couldnt find them in their nationwide search

thank you
Monsterhighgang said:

tim said:

those are the same numbers on my receipt.....exactly
tim said:

thank you
Monsterhighgang said:

tim said:

i called murrieta and they said they only had draculara and they havent had any shipments of monster high dolls for weeks

luvMH said:

I need to go to murrieta. I'll probably have a better chance there since its one doll per customer. ;) My tru has too many scalpers. :( I used to live in the murrieta / temecula area. I miss that place. My  best friend still lives up there so maybe I'll stop by on a weds / fri morning when I visit her.
I've never had such a hard time trying to purchase anything until I got into these dolls.  I guess when it's hard to get something the more you want it. "/ 

Monsterhighgang said:
Got Rochelle and Jackson at tru today.....3 Jackson's and 6 Rochelle's....I was the first person there and a lady had 4 Rochelle's in her cart and 1 Jackson..... Tru said 1 doll per customer.... So I don't know how that lady was going to buy them....so I just bought Rochelle and I gave my daughter money to buy Jackson.....southern Cali....Murrieta California...

tru is lying to you.....from my experience I've been collecting for my daughter for 2 years now.....I hardly call because employees at any store are lazy....I just drive to the store first thing in the morning....I'll post receipt if I could find it...
tim said:

i called murrieta and they said they only had draculara and they havent had any shipments of monster high dolls for weeks

luvMH said:

I need to go to murrieta. I'll probably have a better chance there since its one doll per customer. ;) My tru has too many scalpers. :( I used to live in the murrieta / temecula area. I miss that place. My  best friend still lives up there so maybe I'll stop by on a weds / fri morning when I visit her.
I've never had such a hard time trying to purchase anything until I got into these dolls.  I guess when it's hard to get something the more you want it. "/ 

Monsterhighgang said:
Got Rochelle and Jackson at tru today.....3 Jackson's and 6 Rochelle's....I was the first person there and a lady had 4 Rochelle's in her cart and 1 Jackson..... Tru said 1 doll per customer.... So I don't know how that lady was going to buy them....so I just bought Rochelle and I gave my daughter money to buy Jackson.....southern Cali....Murrieta California...

Wait, do you have her! I want her so much, lucky you!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service