Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/19476597?wmlspartner=AKGBlS8SPlM&sour... tried posting it b4,dunno if it worked,mods can delete if it's a double,sorry

Views: 291

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks, i saw the prices on TRU and other places but walmart was cheaper so i waited, yesterday i got GR Clawdeen and today i got Robecca & Abbey 1st wave, sooo lucky and happy...for now...cuz i want more. And what i like about Walmart its that you dont have to buy a certain amount to get free shipping to pick up store, i know its better to get them at home but you save more and can buy only one thing at a time. Its cheaper than anywere, but some times it takes long before they publish something thats already in another store or its hard to find them on stock on line. but its worth the wait...for me.

Dragona13x said:

I'm soo glad you got her!!  I didn't know they had Ghouls Rule dolls too! WoW. They are doing pretty good.I paid TRU price for my daughter's GR Lala,bummer,lol.Hope other people get their dolls too!

Maria de Lourdes Lopez Venegas said:

EVERY ONE, HURRY UP, SHE IS ON STOCK RIGTH NOW, just gor mine!!! 19.97 ABBEY IS IN STOCK TOO!!!

Absolutely!! Walmart always has the lowest price even if it's 3 pennies less than other stores and you are right about the shipping! I don't actually have a Walmart I can access on public transportation but they give me the option to pick up @ the nearest FedEx office which is sooo great! That's how I was able to get the First set of CAMs that came out!! I love Walmart period.I know they'll have Venus soon too.So happy you got your dolls @ fair prices!

Thanks, i saw the prices on TRU and other places but walmart was cheaper so i waited, yesterday i got GR Clawdeen and today i got Robecca & Abbey 1st wave, sooo lucky and happy...for now...cuz i want more. And what i like about Walmart its that you dont have to buy a certain amount to get free shipping to pick up store, i know its better to get them at home but you save more and can buy only one thing at a time. Its cheaper than anywere, but some times it takes long before they publish something thats already in another store or its hard to find them on stock on line. but its worth the wait...for me.

Dragona13x said:

I'm soo glad you got her!!  I didn't know they had Ghouls Rule dolls too! WoW. They are doing pretty good.I paid TRU price for my daughter's GR Lala,bummer,lol.Hope other people get their dolls too!

EVERY ONE, HURRY UP, SHE IS ON STOCK RIGTH NOW, just gor mine!!! 19.97 ABBEY IS IN STOCK TOO!!!

Venus/Robecca @Amazon.com now $21.99 e/a..well they only lasted 30 secs this time! lol

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service