Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I'm not sure if I saw correctly but did anybody else see the 2 posters of Robecca when the ghouls were in the ship of the Crazy Guy. One had a picture of just Robecca and another had her like peaking on one side and her pet penguin on the other.

Here is a Picture of Robecca to keep in mind:

Here is a picture from the special which shows Robecca under a spotlight. Possibly performing?

Here is a picture of her and her pet. Peeking?

Now what makes me wonder is. Does Robecca have possibly any connection to the Crazy Guy whose name slips my mind at the moment. Originally she was listed as "An Orphan" but then later changed to "Daughter of Mad Scientist". Now I know that the guy doesn't have a thing for "Freaks" but could Robecca Possibly be a creation of his for entertainment seeking opportunities? 

What do you guys think? This could just probably be all just a quick small cameo or can Robecca actually be somewhat related to this guy? 

Views: 763

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

that sounds interesting, but the pics are a little blurry. this is a good theroy and it would be cool if robecca was actually related to the crazy guy.

I hadn't noticed the posters, thank you for bringing this to my attention! :)

Well, it would be very interesting if Farlon made Robecca for entertainment purposes, but I don't think they would make him such a big part of the franchise. Farlon was probably an one-time villain, only for the special. 

I would love it if he turned out to be Robecca's "dad", though- continuity between the MH franchise, FTW!

I agree. If there is any connections between them two.. I highly doubt he created her. 

Triumvirate: Wun, Tou, & Thrii said:

Interesting! I hadn't noticed that.

If Farnum has any connection to Robecca it would probably be that he ran across her sometime along his journeys and scams and used her to make money for himself. I doubt he would have anything to do with her creation. She's too old isn't she?

That sounds just about right. I would love to see Robecca & Farnum in a Webisode together explaining this whole situation. And to see if Robecca is actually indeed being scammed for entertainment purposes seeing as how supposedly she originally was an "Orphan" at first but now under "A Mad Scientist". I would have liked it if Robecca actually kept the Orphan title to begin with.

Triumvirate: Wun, Tou, & Thrii said:

Interesting! I hadn't noticed that.

If Farnum has any connection to Robecca it would probably be that he ran across her sometime along his journeys and scams and used her to make money for himself. I doubt he would have anything to do with her creation. She's too old isn't she?

that dosn't look like robecca that looks like the skate durby thing they are going to be doing later this year. and that guy is a con artist not a mad scientist.

^ I agree. I had actually posted it, but my comment disappeared.
Does that happen a lot? Because its sort of annoying...

the pics are a little blurry...

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service