Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hello Everyone! 

You must have saw my draws before, I'm doing this forum to know who asked me for draws (and also because my comment section is full of requests) So if you want me to draw an OC, post a very clear description (eyes, hairstyle, clothes, shoes, accessories) if you want something you have seen on the net post me the pictures (the more the better) or just tell me that I can design her or him! (yes I can do both).

Remember I have other request and I get busy (I also have other things to do =P) so just be a little bit patient please! >.< I promise that even if it is late I'll do all of them.

Keep checking my page because soon I'll make a contest! ^_^ 

(here is a example of my art in case you were wondering)

Views: 973

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah I'm working on it don't worry 

Girmanda said:
did you get mine in though? by any chance?

Kat Rina said:
The request are close V,,V I'm sorry but I swear I'll do more but please wait =3
Matt I can do it if you post me the info of how would you like to do him or a picture, Please!

Matt said:
can you ddraw matt? just look on my info bit on my page for the looks =]
Kat Rina, I don't need my Lola request anymore. Sorry if you started work on it already.
Don't worry; I did it but it's ok may I post it on my devian page? I'll give credit for the OC to you.

iEatIdiots said:
Kat Rina, I don't need my Lola request anymore. Sorry if you started work on it already.
Okay. I'm iEatIdiots as well on dA.

Kat Rina said:
Don't worry; I did it but it's ok may I post it on my devian page? I'll give credit for the OC to you.

iEatIdiots said:
Thanks!

Girmanda said:
Oh yay! I just love your art!

Kat Rina said:
Yeah I'm working on it don't worry 

Girmanda said:
did you get mine in though? by any chance?

Kat Rina said:
The request are close V,,V I'm sorry but I swear I'll do more but please wait =3
im not sure if i got my request...can I have Matt Goergon done? plz check my page for the deets.

Edit: Matt GORGON

Hello! I have gotten more into computer work and better designs, so can you please draw Hannah Vapring? Thanks if you can! Here she is!

I know her hair looks dark grey, but it's jet black. :) And wavy.

do you still take request?

this is stupid.  monster high is mattel's stupid version of the holy grail of drawing, anime. if you want to see REAL art, look at my Scratch profile: scratch.mit.edu/users/bella_mewmew   these are anime: (look at the files. duh)

Attachments:

I'm sorry but this is an inapproate place to vent your fustration over Monster High's  art style. Anime and Monster hogh are two different styles, it's like comparing apples to oranges. Also your art consis of base work  

Bella Kalestiantz said:

this is stupid.  monster high is mattel's stupid version of the holy grail of drawing, anime. if you want to see REAL art, look at my Scratch profile: scratch.mit.edu/users/bella_mewmew   these are anime: (look at the files. duh)

Hi! Could I have one? I would like Maddi Hatter, please!

she has a really frilly skirt that is a purple colour, green, blue and pink.

And her scar goes from just below her shoulder to her wrist.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service