Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Views: 1586

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

they even have Nefera and Rochelle Re-Release as Pre-Order :-)

Looks like entertainment earth has them for pre-sale, too. The stock photo for Clawdeen shows her with ORIGINAL hands, not the second generation claw hands...fingers crossed here!

This news is fantastic! Thanks :)

Is there any way to Pre-order them in the uk

Entertainment earth will ship to the UK

DevilPanda said:

Is there any way to Pre-order them in the uk

I know just wondering what the shipping is going to cost me lol

I'm glad these are on BBTS! Can't wait to get them. Also, numerous eBay "pre-orders" have been popping up for ridiculous amounts of money.

I'll just wait until Amazon gets them, it'll be $20 and free postage.

I highly doubt she'll have original hands. The site's using the W1 promo images from 2+ years ago when MH was first released. Clawdeen even has different ears in that picture as well (Painted insides? I've never been able to put my finger on what exactly is different with those ears). And seeing as all werewolves since GB Clawdeen have been using the clawed hands, I don't see why Mattel would change that (sadly).

Jill Spectrafan said:

Looks like entertainment earth has them for pre-sale, too. The stock photo for Clawdeen shows her with ORIGINAL hands, not the second generation claw hands...fingers crossed here!

If you look at the hi-res version (amazon has it i think), her ears are on a headband. They hadn't become part of the mold just yet.

KraftyKitsune said:

I highly doubt she'll have original hands. The site's using the W1 promo images from 2+ years ago when MH was first released. Clawdeen even has different ears in that picture as well (Painted insides? I've never been able to put my finger on what exactly is different with those ears). And seeing as all werewolves since GB Clawdeen have been using the clawed hands, I don't see why Mattel would change that (sadly).

Jill Spectrafan said:

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service