Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

We've all been there, buying various dolls when it comes to the Monster High line but just HOW MUCH have you paid for just 1 doll? The max price I paid was $27.99, highest price tag for me. What about you? How much have you paid for a doll when it comes to a store in person not online.

And for those who have bought the dolls online how much would the high rate be for you? 

Views: 1526

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, the normal price in stores here is around 47$, I usually try to find them cheaper online but that is the top price I've payed. (Deluxe lines like 13 wishes haunt the casbah are usually 54$, but I rarely like these dolls anyway)

This is only counting MH dolls then... I've bought two disney limited edition dolls that were of course more expensive. 

I live in Italy and the dolls here are really pricey. The basic dolls were sold for a minimum price of 26,90 € ..the two pack dolls here are sold for 39,90 € (minim.price)  and i think this is the reason why only occasionally we find multi dolls boxes here because they would be really really expensive and as a matter of fact would become shelves warmers...

At retail I spent 34,50 € for Catty Noir and 39,90 € for Abbey-Heath.......can you immagine how I feel when I read your comments about dolls bought for less than 25 US dollars?!?!...:-(

Yeah, it's the same here in Sweden, we rarely get any multipacks. Two-packs only and they are about 43-50€ :/ Headmistress Bloodgood is 55€ ._.' 

Scarylet Babaj Yaga said:

I live in Italy and the dolls here are really pricey. The basic dolls were sold for a minimum price of 26,90 € ..the two pack dolls here are sold for 39,90 € (minim.price)  and i think this is the reason why only occasionally we find multi dolls boxes here because they would be really really expensive and as a matter of fact would become shelves warmers...

At retail I spent 34,50 € for Catty Noir and 39,90 € for Abbey-Heath.......can you immagine how I feel when I read your comments about dolls bought for less than 25 US dollars?!?!...:-(

Most I have spent on a doll was $140 for Webarella, but that included shipping and handling. 

Still gotta say it was worth it, even if it did cut into my bug hobby purchases.

The most I've paid for one of these dolls was $39.99 for the Bloodgood set that's it, and I didn't want to pay that.

The highest price I've paid was nearly $75 for 13 Wishes Spectra and I don't regret it at all. I gladly would have paid $500 for that doll, without a single hesitation. I even got 2 more afterward, during sales. One was $54 and the other was only $28.

Thirty plus for Scarah from TRU.

High twenties for Abbey and Heath set @ Walmart.

I avoid Justice and Kohls, not a fan of coupon shopping.

Now who knows what I am going to have to fork over for SDCC Ghoulia and Frankie. Many, many dollars.

in store: $45 for Bloodgood @ TRU

online: $30 for DT Ghoulia on Amazon--only because she's from an older line and I know I'll never see her in stores

wish I could find some of the other older dolls for decent prices...(the over $100 stuff just isn't gonna happen)

I'm the same Scarlett, I refuse to pay much over retail even for older releases lol. I'm too cheap. I figure "hey, if I missed it when it was on shelves, can't have wanted it that bad" and just keep an eye out on the offchance they show up somewhere for a good price. I'd pay probably £10 over original rrp for a deboxed but minty older doll. So that's about £25, and even then i'd have to REALLY want the doll very bad.

I have trouble paying more than about £15 for vintage dolls hahah, i'm really stingy. I don't have a lot of expendable income and dolls are my one vice, but I still gotta support a family and such, so I have to reign myself in. I've been lusting after 45 year old Sindy dolls for years now but never been able to justify the £60+ for a decent condition one. The £30 for a ratty, wooly haired one is painful enough, I just can't do it. So I can't do it with MH either.

I'm from Australia so this is going by AUD and assuming this can include play sets and doll packs,

I paid $99 for my Ghoul's Night Out 4-pack.

The Die-ner + 2 dolls included, cost me roughly $60 (on special, as it was normally $79).

Picked up the Draculaura Powder Room (it included the doll) for $50 just recently.

Brought Frankie and Draculaura - Haunt the Casbah for $39 each.

Again, paid $39 for a Frankie doll, this one was the Ghouls Rule line.

I'm sure there's more I'm missing here to add..

For the cheapest, just for kicks, I paid $9 for some of my Skultimate Roller Maze dolls.

(Considering I have 80+ dolls, I'm surprised I remember this much.. o___o')

I don't recall exactly how much it was but the ones I paid the most for was the werecat sister pack. maybe $40? I'm not sure.

Headmistress Bloodgood has never arrived here in Italy, I bought this set in US on toys r us....fortunately my brother in law lives in NYC and I saved on shipping costs...:-)

Gaea said:

Yeah, it's the same here in Sweden, we rarely get any multipacks. Two-packs only and they are about 43-50€ :/ Headmistress Bloodgood is 55€ ._.' 

Scarylet Babaj Yaga said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service