Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

We've all been there, buying various dolls when it comes to the Monster High line but just HOW MUCH have you paid for just 1 doll? The max price I paid was $27.99, highest price tag for me. What about you? How much have you paid for a doll when it comes to a store in person not online.

And for those who have bought the dolls online how much would the high rate be for you? 

Views: 1526

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The most I paid for a doll in stores was $21.99 (pre-tax), but that was because I was taking advantage of the buy one get one 50% off at TRU last week and Classroom Lagoona was one I didn't have and she was the most expensive. Besides that one, I say around $18 due to my Target discounts.
Like Triumvirate, the most I've paid is on dolls I got at TRU. I only get dolls there that I haven't been able to find elsewhere at the time. I got DT Lagoona, SO/BTS Lagoona and the Fearleading 3-pack which is only available at TRU so I had to buy it there. I want to say the Fearleading pack was some outrageous price like 50-something dollars. It's a really, really great set and I enjoy it, though so I don't regret the money spent. SO Lagoona was 28 dollars I think but I couldn't find her anywhere else, and the DT Lagoona was 40 some dollars which felt like the biggest expenditure because all I wanted was the doll.
I've paid no more than $37.00 in store and that was for the DotD 3-Pack and the lowet I've paid is $9.99+Tax on each of my Dead Tired dolls. However I paid somewhere around $75.00 for my 2010 SDCC B/W Frankie Stein and that was online.
Ummmmm. In australia basic dolls are $30.00 each, but the most i've paid is $70.00 for lagoona's hydration station.
When I first got into collection I bought extras from Justice and they were $29.99 and at that time, I didn't know that was a high price for them as the only other place I seen them was at TRU and they were a couple dollars cheaper. The highest price doll I got was Spectra for $70. I remember Abbey being around that same price. Crazy huh? I really wanted her though. :P Though my online dolls I get usually average around 19.99 to 40.00 depending. I have even found good deals like at Target for Abbey at 12.99 on sale. I got two. My daughter doesn't know she is getting one for Christmas. :)
In New Zealand, it's $34.99 for a basic and $35.99 for A DOTD.
I live in Spain and I paid 30 euros (a little more than 30 dollars) for Abbey. A week later I saw her on sale for 20 in a different store :(
All my MH dolls I ordered offline. But I got the Draculaura and Clawd 2 pack for my niece for around $40 after tax. I paid $20 for her Spectra. Most expensive I've paid online was $44 for 2 Abbey's after shipping. So $22 each. LEAST I've paid was around $11 for my Killer Style Frankie and same price for the Draculaura. The most I would pay for a single MH doll would be $30. I don't mind waiting until I can find one decently priced. :)
$32 for a dotd cleo at justice a week before dotd dolls came to walmart. =x.x= will never shop at justice again. for that price i can buy online.
Well.. The standard price in my country ( Denmark ) is 38 dollars, so thats what I bought it for. ( I only own one, Frankie BASIC ) From now on, I am gonna get my doll's from the UK ( so there no tax ) since they are 22$ ish over there :)
I'm almost embarrassed to admit that I ordered a SDCC frankie offa' ebay for the intimidating price of $160. The price didn't really sting so bad seeing as I got the money from an extreme bout of good luck on my bf's part. He won 500 bucks on a five dollar scratch off and knew how much it was irking me that I didn't have the complete collection. Spent the rest on rent and a new Xbox.

Highest in store: $30 at Justice for I don't remember what.

Highest online: $48 including shipping for a basic Ghoulia. I has an Amazon gift card so I used it. I payed less for SDCC Ghoulia!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service