Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

So, I have 2 discussions on this topic now, this one and Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only).

If you would rather post on my old discussion, click here 

http://www.monsterhighdolls.com/forum/topics/post-monster-high-sigh...

Leave your sightings below!

Views: 205548

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ps, if you wanted i can easily grab the other 2 you need my local asda had them all alst week too, its liek 3 mins from myf ront door.

purple_monkfish said:

No Morrisons down here in the south heh, least none i've seen. I'll try Asda in Hounslow tomorrow as we're going to the indoor play centre right next door.

TRU did have all in stock yesterday online but they've sold out of Lagoona now. argh. So annoying.

Typical really, when I decide I actually want a doll it suddenly stops being easily available right?

I thought that at first but I think they are trying to take advantage!

purple_monkfish said:

16:99 for the fashion packs? That's the price of the actual dolls, sure they just weren't placed with the wrong sticker?

Nothing interesting at Tesco, they had old cams, ss draculaura and Ghoulia (I never see the other two, what's going on with that?) and Sweet 1600 Clawd. They finally sold Jackson by the looks lol. Poor Jackson.

But Tesco Direct DID come through for me and delivered SO/2.0 Cleo to the store for me to pick up. I made the woman open the parcel to make sure it was the right doll hahaha. I half expected Operetta. So she's now happily deboxed and on my shelf. Yay cleo!

ANYONE NEED CLASSROOM DOLLS???

was in argos today and did a search by "montser high" on touchscreens and the classroom dolls come up too order but there not actually in the catalogue yet.. aslo werefolf sisters my local store has 5 yes 5 sets lol.

Our local had 3 werewolf sister packs, I think they have 2 now but it's still "available for home delivery" as well which is quite nice.

I may make a trip to tru next week when my eldest is back in school. Just to check out stock. I'm still after SS Lagoona, the rest of the new fashion packs, Meowlody and randomly, the new fashionistas Ryan hahaha.

my tru today had all skull shores girls, werecats, forbitten love 2pack, abbey, jackson, op, nef, cleo, 1 toralei, 2 hydration stations (been there months) classroom ghoulia, all old fashion packs (i chkd for u) all sweet 1600. and loads of new makeup bag and art set things but i dnt pay attention to those

Oh and WW, i'll get back to you on that. If I can't find them down here, I may have to hit you up for Lagoona hahah.

Has anyone seen the musical lockers?? Saw it for the first time on a website last night (House of Fraser maybe?). Very cool, would have loved one of those when I was younger! (Or... now! Haha!)

i ahve a locker, play.com £15 free p&p quite big great for storign diaries, pets clothes etc etc, play the theme tune evry time u open it lol

Lunameth said:

Has anyone seen the musical lockers?? Saw it for the first time on a website last night (House of Fraser maybe?). Very cool, would have loved one of those when I was younger! (Or... now! Haha!)

That's awesome, pretty tempting!

well my MH sightings were pretty lame overall.

Nothing in Wilkinsons. Boots only had Sweet 1600 draculaura and surprise surprise, ss ghoulia (sigh)

Bentalls had a MASSIVE supply of the sports fashion packs (£6:99 which is a little cheaper than tru), lots of plushies and of all things, Frankie's bed!?? They had some old cams but no actual dolls. Odd.

So that's all i've seen today.

I hope we start seeing some of the new things soon! Some of it I don't want to own, I just want to see in person (like the amazing Ghouls Rule dolls). Does anyone know if the new CAM packs are definitely coming with two torsos?

yes they deffo come with two torsos theres dozens of pictures of them on here and review sin youtube

Lunameth said:

I hope we start seeing some of the new things soon! Some of it I don't want to own, I just want to see in person (like the amazing Ghouls Rule dolls). Does anyone know if the new CAM packs are definitely coming with two torsos?

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service