Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

So, I have 2 discussions on this topic now, this one and Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only).

If you would rather post on my old discussion, click here 

http://www.monsterhighdolls.com/forum/topics/post-monster-high-sigh...

Leave your sightings below!

Views: 205517

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I believe the most expensive product there was the collector's Leia. I didn't get a look at how much Chewie was but I'm assuming somewhere under £10. 

I didn't see Padme or Ahsoka but I didn't really look very hard.

Well I know what i'm doing next week <_/body>

Okay

Tesco have got the new Fashionistas in! I got the really dark skinned "rainbow bright" one in store. They had a bunch including the one with the shaved hair and pink bun on top lol.

Claires, as in Claires accessories have Hairdorables in for £20 BUT they currently have BOGOF on them, so they're a tenner each basically, plus an extra 20% off if you order online and are a new customer

Remember the Barbie musician doll and playset? I got her from TK Maxx for £9.99 - it's the African-American one and she's articulated. 

sweet!

More Poundland sightings! 

My endless fb posts about Monster High caused a friend of mine to become interested and she's now madly searching for some to add to her new collection! I sent her to Poundland in hopes she'd get herself a Catty and Nefera...but she ended up finding Rochelle Freak Du Chic with the playset! 

There was a sticker on the box that said £15 but when scanned at checkout she was £5! 

I'm really hoping I'll find her at my local too...if I don't, hopefully I'll find someone who can pick one up for me from somewhere. £5 for it is a bargain I think! And I missed out on the freak du chic dolls.

awesome! they had those sets like.. 2 years ago. They must be clearing their stockrooms and finding all sort sof stuff hahah.

I'll keep an eye out.

in the meantime, I got a hold of the new Polly Pockets http://flyingpurplemonkfish.blogspot.com/2018/09/polly-pocket-reboo...

Warning, swearing.

But yes, it's nice to have affordable toys back on the market.

Look who i found at my TK Maxx, and who also happened to be the only Bratz doll there! i immediately said ''MINE!'' haha

SCORE!

omg remix Sasha, I need to check a T.K Maxx, she's the only missing from that line, though I was never keen on that line but it's Sasha, congrats. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/DC-Comics-DVG20-Girls-Action/dp/B01E6GWL78... DC superhero Starfire is £4:99 on amazon. Also Smyths have ALL the superhero girls for this price, only starfire in stock for home delivery but may have the others in store.

Looks like the line has failed then. I can't say i'm surprised.  Mattel screwed it so badly with their constant cheaper, crappier versions of the same character thing.

Of course people lost interest!

Morons.

Speaking of failed lines, Forces of Destiny Padme is on Amazon for £12 https://www.amazon.co.uk/Star-Wars-C3521ES0-Destiny-Adventure/dp/B0...

Kylo/Rey 2 pack is £27

Ahsoka is still overpriced. *sigh*

Tesco has Hairdorables for £10:50, Sainsbury for £11 and Amazon is price matching.

our local tescos had 7 in, no idea which ones, they were 1857 codes or something. I didn't buy any, the risk of bloody sk8ter noah is too high.

Entertainer seem to have got their own 18 inch doll line called B Friends. They're not cheap. They're £30!

yeah I think DC super Hero girls have failed and the line probably has ended, £4.99 is a good price though, I only really need Hawkgirl then I'll be happy to let the line go. 

it's a shame there were no boys in the line. 

Forces of Destiny failed really badly, that's not a bad price for Padmae, I might get her, I was hoping somewhere else would get her and Ashoka the only 2 I need to complete the line. 

also The Kylo/Rey set is much cheaper in Entertainer at £9.99. 

Yes I got 4 Hairdorables from Tesco plus double discount, I got 1 18 box and a 3 15 boxes, I am happy to report only one duplicate, another Super Neila, for a rare doll I've found her 3 times now, but I am happy cause I got a Willow! also got Harmony Highlights and Bella Bows, I would have liked other versions but I am happy to have at least 1 version, especially of Harmony, I only need two more. 

I bought two from the Entertainer the day before and they were both doubles of what I found last week, they were the 22 boxes so I'm wondering if it's only two in that box? Kat walk and Rayne Bow. 

Yes I saw B-Friends in the window but none in store.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service