Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

So, I have 2 discussions on this topic now, this one and Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only).

If you would rather post on my old discussion, click here 

http://www.monsterhighdolls.com/forum/topics/post-monster-high-sigh...

Leave your sightings below!

Views: 204803

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just got a delivery confirmation for my Ulalocker too! Very happy to get it for £23 posted :) For once Smyths actually does well with online sales, what a shocker!

HOray!

Sainburys have freaky fusion half price. They only had fused ghouls in the shop I was in, so I picked up Clawvenus for £9.99 :)- not sure if budget and hybrids are half price too.

Creepateria were £6.50 and ghoul chat down to £15 already!

wow gonna have to check my nearest Sainsburys that's a good price for Creepateria I already got Howleen for free so I should go get these other 2, and wow £15 for two dolls great price I shall see if they have it.
HoneyMonster said:

Sainburys have freaky fusion half price. They only had fused ghouls in the shop I was in, so I picked up Clawvenus for £9.99 :)- not sure if budget and hybrids are half price too.

Creepateria were £6.50 and ghoul chat down to £15 already!

Woking TRU had lots of stock out on the shelves loads of Billys and Neighthans, and loads of Mansters packs after I went all the way to hayes to get mine oh well was worth it, and saw a few Wydownas too. no other Scarmester though, and no Creepateria, they did have all 3 Inner Monsters and since they have 3 for 2 on and I had a £5 off voucher when you spend £25 or more sent to me with the catalogue I thought I'd take advantage of that offer and get all 3 so I paid £45 for two and got the 3rd free sweet deal, since they are all the same price after all that means I got a £25 doll for free oh I love these deals, I know I was waiting for these to go on sale but this was a good offer and free doll is a great thing truly, hope to find the add on packs soon and shall be de-boxing later.

T.K Maxx had a load of Picture day and I also saw the Cleo Vanity set for £14.99 was tempted but spent my limit for the day hopefully it will still be there next time because I have been after that set for some time, think they had the Draculaura set as well or might have been Frankie and I saw the Harpy Cam a load of Bratz and la dee das and mermaid Barbies also spotted.

I just literally RAN to my nearest Sains only to find them all sold out of the freaky fusions, gosh darn it I want a Dracubecca for less than £15! Humph

Went to croydon today. Phew exhausting.

Anyway, Sainsbury had a lot of stickers on their shelves but not a lot of stock. They had Avea and Sirena (1 of each) at sale price, 2 creepateria Cleos and a scattered handful of older stock like Scaremester w1 and music fest.

They did though have a price sticker for Ghoul chat, just over £15. Sweet. So if you can find a store that actually has stock...

Tru also had remarkably little mh stock. Well, lots of stock just not much variety. Their inner monsters they only had a single orange one left but loads of the other two. Plenty of mansters and wydownas and an entire AISLE of freaky fusion. But not a lot else. Only scaremester they had was 2 Catty Noirs... that's it, just two.

Toy Barn Haus had Jane still sitting there, and Casta interestingly. They had a fair few of her in, but full price ouch.

TK Maxx had LOADS of picture day MH. I mean seriously LOADS. PD and GNO, including correct mask Oppy for the first time ever. They're £14:99 though. They had Frankie's vanity and Abbey's bed too.

I picked up a Novi Star at Tru though, Nita Light (the one with the playset thing), she was a tenner, I couldn't pass on her for that cheap! ALL the novis are a tenner in tru right now. They also had a load of the Bratzillaz but alas, no £3 coffee shop in stock lol.

But yeah, FF has hit full saturation by the looks, but it's about the only thing ON shelves which is a bit sad. With so much stuff having hit, i'd have expected a little more interesting variety but the budget lines seem to be really sporadically stocked and the inner monsters are ludicrously priced.

My sainsburys had ghoul talk 2 pack if you want me to grab you one? x

Heh thanks Cherry but i'm good. Just thought it was a great price for a two pack.

I'm actually up to date on "new characters" now so just waiting for super savings on the Pack of Trouble and if I spot save frankie jackson, i'll pick him up but i'm not gonna freak out about finding my fourth Jackson doll you know?

I have to save up for Sindy who I preordered, she's gonna cost a bomb. So I really am hoping for a bit of a delay in new stuff hitting. I'm NOT looking forward to the hunt for Porter.

Cherryfox said:

My sainsburys had ghoul talk 2 pack if you want me to grab you one? x

Haunted line is due next month right? Do we know when the exchange line is going to be out, I am dying for Lorna McNessie!

well the rumour is next month, least in the US. We might get them pretty soon after or could be waiting a bit. Honestly I kinda hope we have a bit of a wait so I can save up lol. I just can't keep up with the rate of these releases.

Amazon.co.uk have the orange inner monster pack for £18.16, the other 2 are full price, tempted I like Silly Shy the best.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service