Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

So, I have 2 discussions on this topic now, this one and Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only).

If you would rather post on my old discussion, click here 

http://www.monsterhighdolls.com/forum/topics/post-monster-high-sigh...

Leave your sightings below!

Views: 205696

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got I<3Fashion Wydowna from Hull TRU! There were 3 left on the shelf and all of them had red eye paint smudged and wiped onto the inside of the plastic window. No serious eye wonk which makes the small smudge acceptable. £24.99 which is good because I thought she'd be £28! Haha

There was an I<3F Cleo last time I went who was torn from the inside of her box; all the clothes were removed from the backing and I thought someone had opened it to steal stuff, but upon closer inspection she had all her accessories but everything was just loose.
I put it back and didn't think much of it.
When I went back today she was still there so I took her to a member of staff who said I could have her for £19! Hooray :)

Score Athena. I need to ring tru hayes actually. I think i'll do that now, see if they have either of the sets I want and maybe take some "alone time" this afternoon. I could do with some time away from the family. Much as I love them, having husband at home every day for the past month has left me somewhat cooped up feeling. This house isn't really big enough for 5 people all day every day.

I need to mow the lawn as well, ew. Probably not a great idea with my injured leg (I took kids to a playground, there were tunnels I had to chase toddler down and I think I tore something. Ouch)

On the plus side, at least my "want" list is steadily reducing. I need mansters, wydowna and casta, then i'm just waiting for everything else to drop in price (the pack of trouble set and those inner monster cams)

I actually rather hope we have a nice break from new stuff for a while so I can catch up and then rest for a bit. The massive flooding of new stock on shelves has been a bit exhausting and overwhelming. I'd like a little breather before christmas.

I went into my argos because they said they had 1 scaremester, they brought out picture day Lagoona! Looks like picture day and scare-mester have same cat number.

So no scaremester for me still can't complain been a good dolly week :) Can't stop re-posing Wydowna's arms, she is one of my favourites I have decided. My only complaint is her hair is rooted very thinly at the back, you can almost see between hair plugs but from the front she's perfect!

I wonder if there's a decent colour match for her hair, hmm.. I have two different reds here so that'll be something to look into heh. See if you can root in some thicker plugs at the back. I HATE bald patches, I absolutely detest them.

The exact same thing happened to me Honey, Argos only had PD Lagoona! Would have loved to get Scaremester Gigi for that price :(

Woking and reading had the mansters today
Same with me. I reserved 3 of the reduced scaremester dolls at the Argos in lakeside shopping centre, drove all the way there thinking it was my lucky day only to have them bring out 1 PD lagoona. I pointed out error of doll choice and got told that was the code for her, with the implication I had got it wrong, so I helpfully opened up a catalogue and found it for them and asked them nicely to check again for me as there should be 3 reserved and maybe the other 2 were correct.

A guy, the manager I assume, came over and scanned the doll at their customer services bit and said the computer showed they only had that doll in stock for that catelogue number so the rest were her as well. I questioned this suddenly helpful system, which has never been used before when I want to find a specific doll, and politely explained that there were at least 7 different dolls which might have this catalogue number under the scaremester line and how could he know that the dolls were all the same. I was them firmly informed that they have codes for each doll variation, as well as the catalogue code they are listed under, all listed on the system, which means they know exactly what they have in stock.

I can tell you what I think they have comming out of their mouths, but maybe thats just me.

Emily said:

The exact same thing happened to me Honey, Argos only had PD Lagoona! Would have loved to get Scaremester Gigi for that price :(

I love TRU Stockport, we bagged I love fashion weberella, cleopatra, Venus, scarah, the mansters and a bloodgood, I love being back in the UK

It's so annoying because I like her so much but it bugs me her hair is so thin at the back, I don't know if all the other wydownas are the same or it's just mine :(

purple_monkfish said:

I wonder if there's a decent colour match for her hair, hmm.. I have two different reds here so that'll be something to look into heh. See if you can root in some thicker plugs at the back. I HATE bald patches, I absolutely detest them.

I saw the Secret Creepers Cushion pet in Tesco, that's new isn't it?

Didn't have Chewlian or sweet Fang though :(

I hate the customer service in Argos (and asda!) Went to Argos yesterday hoping for Gigi Twyla and catty in the offer, as I had checked stock online beforehand and all stores near me were in stock. Got there and they were out of stock. Reserved one at another store and one at an even further away store, as these two were the ONLY two in my entire area. Went to both stores today to collect and was shown about 8 dolls (there was only 1 available to reserve - what??) They were all old scaremester - clawdeens, catrines and jinafires. I asked and they said they all share the same number. I pointed out how stupid that is when they don't exist in the catologue anymore. I was told it was the company not Argos who gave the catalogue numbers to every product - in their catalogue. Doesn't sound right to me. Asked why they had 8 dolls when they were only meant to have 1 in stock. Was told they must have been delivered this morning. It all seems like lies to me. And the way I get spoken to is like i,'m a nuisance. i understand it's not their fault personally, but they just couldn't care less.

Biggest thrill finding Ghoul Talk/Ghoul chat pack in Sainsbury's! Didn't expect bit to be so soon/in my less decent Sainsbury's will try adding picture to my profile... Couldn't buy Wydowna though our Aberdeen TrU had loads as one is in the mail from a friend in the US along with the candy themed blue inner monster add on :) TrU had loads of reduced Bloodgoods ... Saw the Wolf Family Pack in our bigger Asda along with the Deluxe Inner Monster on show but had already via Direct ... Struggling to locate orange Inner Monster though got blue at Argos... DoTD re-released 3 all in Asda too along with 3 desperate MH displays in total.... All FF but Save Frankie Jackson... Much stock ... New Smyths here impressive stock ... Billy and Catty all over but no New Scaremester Gigi or Twyla in person yet.... Not tried Tesco lately tho! Xx

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service