Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

So, I have 2 discussions on this topic now, this one and Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only).

If you would rather post on my old discussion, click here 

http://www.monsterhighdolls.com/forum/topics/post-monster-high-sigh...

Leave your sightings below!

Views: 205749

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My local Smyths has Viperine!! Which I found odd considering the website said they didn't have her in stock but we found her. Didn't pick one up myself but my bf grabbed himself one since she was still £16.

Tesco had BC, FCA and Art Class too. They also had the EAH playsets and all the Getting Fairest dolls but for £25 I don't see many people buying them from Tesco when they're cheaper everywhere else.

£25 for Getting Fairest:s I'm sure that can't be right..
Vigilist said:

My local Smyths has Viperine!! Which I found odd considering the website said they didn't have her in stock but we found her. Didn't pick one up myself but my bf grabbed himself one since she was still £16.

Tesco had BC, FCA and Art Class too. They also had the EAH playsets and all the Getting Fairest dolls but for £25 I don't see many people buying them from Tesco when they're cheaper everywhere else.

They're £19.97 on Asda's website!
I'm waiting for them to come down in price. They're not even worth £15 considering they're in a budget budget outfit which would be worth £12 simply for the doll and clothes. BUT they've bulked up the accessory number and therefore the price by adding the plastic shelving! It's ridiculous.
Why not save money on the actual plastic, molding and tooling, extra weight, shipping cost, packaging space, and just include the 3 small items (like Maddie's headbands and Ravens collars and headphones) next to the doll instead of to be displayed on the stands? And pass on the saving to the customer by reducing the price to something more reasonable..

Smyths' online stock checker isn't always accurate. The website said that my local store didn't have a Vanellope Disney Infinity figure, but when I got there...there was a ton of her. 

Hopefully this means that Viperine is slowly trickling in to stores.

Vigilist said:

Smyths stock checker is utterly useless, like their entire website. I'm honestly perpetually shocked a company can continue to operate when their online presence is SO terrible.

As for EAH prices, yeah, they keep doing it though. Which I think will really mess with EAH's ability to take off. It's just flat out too expensive.

Yay Viperine, that was quick! She's very awesome.

Saw FCA Operetta today, she's quite pretty but £17 is a little rich for me after spending like £100 on other dolls this month.. oops?

What a mad dolly week . . . .

I will repeat some things already covered just as a synopsis of what I've seen myself

Taking notes from here and my FB groups and my own investigations these last 9 days I personally have got . . .

Blondie Lockes from Amazon £19.99 inc delivery

Jane Boolittle at Argos £15.99

Cerise Hood at Argos £19.99

FCA Operetta at Asda £17

Getting Fairest Apple White at Asda £19.97

Art Class Draculaura at Tesco £18

Also worthy of note that following stores have . . . (though I can't remember all prices)

Asda - FCA Playsets £27 (though overpriced and are apparently reduced in Smyths just now to around £20)

Asda - Secret Creepers and Boolittle

Boots - Black Carpet and Boolittle

Tesco - Getting Fairest (display was being moved but think they may be £25 - £5 more than Asda - unless it's a mistake/mix-up with Legacy day? and I think someone else said that here too - Wave 1 EAH seem to be reduced to £15 and they have the EAH Playsets)

Tesco - Art Class (though Robecca and Skelita were both gone by the time I got there) £18

of to Edinburgh on Monday for a jaunt round Smyths, TrU, Argos, Tesco and Asda :) xXx

and Toys R Us had the Wave 1 re-releases of Draculaura, Clawdeen and Frankie - display was a mess so didn't stick around to check the price either xXx

Argos had FCA out on the shelves on the actual shop floor which I thought was interesting.

TRU's display is always a mess. I THINK the rereleases are £17:99 like all the other core dolls pre FCA. There was a sticker at my tru but I didn't pay much attention.

yea, that was the other thing, FCA out in my Argos the last couple of times along with Frankie and Toralei Power Ghouls at £16.99 maybe they're finally catching on that they're popular and could sell even more being out, I've seen MH stuff out here and there but this is a bigger effort for sure!

Oh they had Clawdeen and Frankie PGs out lol.

It's nice to see them yes, at least two kids approached the shelves and had a good look while I was in the store (and I was only there like 10 minutes)

Smyths has Jane Boolittle, FCA New Stars, Cupid and Cerise (and the new playsets).

However, I bought some new Zelfs instead.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service