Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

So, I have 2 discussions on this topic now, this one and Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only).

If you would rather post on my old discussion, click here 

http://www.monsterhighdolls.com/forum/topics/post-monster-high-sigh...

Leave your sightings below!

Views: 205695

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh yeah, I saw the Sticker. . . things in asda! Almost got them but didn't have enough, also saving up for Mae Tallick so didn't want to over-spend.

Lunameth said:

Eee yay, hi! :D I think I'm pretty much done for current stuff, I was umming and ahhing over the GR dolls for ages, then thought I'd see what they had with this Argos offer and boom, got the three I wanted! Thank you Argos! The Sixfields Argos lady, when I asked to see all the Dlaura's they had (they had 5!), thought it was really strange that I wanted to check them all. She said it's always just kids that buy them and was a bit weirded out, I think, when I said I was a collector lol. Oh well!

Oh, I can't remember if I said before or not, but Smiths are now selling the Panini sticker album! £2 for the album and 3 packs of stickers, not bad! Sticker packs are 50p, and I've seen them in Asda.

I think the zillaz clothes are a similar size to the moxie girlz stuff. So it's a bit baggy in the waist and such.

3 CAM labs in my local tesco!

my local tesco had about 10 labs and 10 coffin beans the other day!! justnot shifting, i smell a reduction soon lol

AthenaPower said:

3 CAM labs in my local tesco!

reduction would be good, my tesco had about 10 draculaura with roadsters yesterday. they've also got one cam lab and coffin bean

ooh i havent seent the roadster in store yet, i got mine from tescodirect.

emma said:

reduction would be good, my tesco had about 10 draculaura with roadsters yesterday. they've also got one cam lab and coffin bean

How much was the roadster + doll? :3

it was on the Christmas toy aisle, surrounded by lots of toys on offer, but it was normal price of £25. gutted coz someone has already bought my daughter the roadster and the re release draculaura so can't get it now as come xmas she'll have 3 draculauras :0)

its £25 athena

AthenaPower said:

How much was the roadster + doll? :3

i still cant over the fatc that the coffin bean with 2 dolls is the same price as coffin bean and 1 doll!!! RANDOM MUCH?

ok, thought I'd replied :0) doll and car was £25

can you get that in UK yet wolf, or only in USA? my mom is going to get it for my daughter but if it's the same price I'll get her to gold out for the 2 doll pack

weird wolf said:

i still cant over the fatc that the coffin bean with 2 dolls is the same price as coffin bean and 1 doll!!! RANDOM MUCH?

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service