Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

So, I have 2 discussions on this topic now, this one and Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only).

If you would rather post on my old discussion, click here 

http://www.monsterhighdolls.com/forum/topics/post-monster-high-sigh...

Leave your sightings below!

Views: 205519

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

got both I HEART FASHION PACKS today (abbey and frnakie) WELL CHUFFED WASNT EXPECTING TO SEE THEM INSTORE YET AT ALL!

Where from?

Damn! More Money Asking Time!

Reply by weird wolf 4 hours ago

got both I HEART FASHION PACKS today (abbey and frnakie) WELL CHUFFED WASNT EXPECTING TO SEE THEM INSTORE YET AT ALL!

How much are the I heart fashion sets? I note that Ghoulia and scooter in on TRU's website (£35.. ouch) but no I heart fashion yet.

Looks like i'll have to make a trip in.

Argos also have their 3 for 2 on all toys, but the MH stuff in my area seems to be selling out as quickly as they get it in as a result. a lot of people taking advantage of that deal lol. Me, i'm more inclined to use it to get some Bratzillaz or novi stars for a reasonable price. £40 for 3 seems far more reasonable than the usual 60. Save 20 quid, yes please!

I need to make some money stat heh.

powder room with ulad at tru

he literally took mine of the truck/delivery yesterday afternoon, so other stores shouls have them soon i reckon x

claire gilding said:

Just got ghoulias scooter with doll from TRU. No i love fashion packs in the Derby store yet.

But HOW MUCH were the I heart fashion sets? I would really like to know so I can budget accordingly.

claire did you get your dead tireds yet x

Has anyone yet seen Robecca Steam in store?

Yep, Tesco, Wilkos, TRU, Argos... She's been out for a little while now!

ill msg you on fbook claire x

claire gilding said:

Nope, not yet. Wish they did them for home delivery as ive got a £5 voucher from The Sun. Was hoping to get to Walsall store but not made it yet. x

weird wolf said:

claire did you get your dead tireds yet x

wilkos i saw 2 robeccas

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service