Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

So, I have 2 discussions on this topic now, this one and Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only).

If you would rather post on my old discussion, click here 

http://www.monsterhighdolls.com/forum/topics/post-monster-high-sigh...

Leave your sightings below!

Views: 205983

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, I didn't manage to find Venus today :(

I got my Robecca from Argos in Wisbech.

The Argos in March only had 1 Nefera, 2 Rochelle 1 Operetta.

Argos in Cambridge(near Grafton, I couldnt get to the other one) had Rochelles and Operetta I think.

I Am From Tyne And Wear , North East

lu said:

nope, mine neither...can i ask all those who have found venus and robecca what area are you from? might have to expand my search!

But South Shields Are Always Last!!!

Anyone from Yorkshire (Mainly East) had any luck with Argos? :3
My robecca from amazon has dispatched, no sign of venus yet.

I used to have fairly good luck in West Yorkshire. Leeds and bradford have multiple Argos stores so i'd hit both Bradford stores then go into Leeds heh.

I cancelled my Amazon order. No point now I have them both. But interesting to know.

Oh lovely, thanks Monkfish :3
I reserved 2 dolls at Argos for today, but don't know if I should ring in advance just incase. I'm socially awkward and when I talk to strangers I get really breathless and anxious (so my partner ends up talking to them as I jibber on and he gets the job done..) so everytime I go in and ask to 'customer view' the dolls instead of buying straight away it takes a while to get to the point and I end up rather, hm, distressed.

Anyway.. What do you guys ask when you ring up stores? Do you need the serial number for the dolls? (I know people are just there to work for a living and won't know everything about every single item they have in stock)
I'm a bit of a blundering fool and wish to save myself further embarrassment :\

dam i cancelled my robecca pre order i kept venus though

Thisyearsghoul said:

My robecca from amazon has dispatched, no sign of venus yet.

Athena , Whenever I go to argos to view, I always say soemthing like, "You have 4 in stock. Just bring one of each different one."

When they bring them out, I always make out like theyre not for me ;)

So , I'm like "Hmmm, that doesn't look like the one" LOL .

yesterday, when they bought them out, I just simply said "Nah, none of them are the ones she wants".

And walked out :) Simple as :)

These Robecca + Venus's from Amazon, are these the 3rd party seller ones?

no callum mine was direct with amazon , i ordered on june 1st and just been dispatched today , but i havent seen them listed with amzon seller since just private sellers .

callum91 said:

Athena , Whenever I go to argos to view, I always say soemthing like, "You have 4 in stock. Just bring one of each different one."

When they bring them out, I always make out like theyre not for me ;)

So , I'm like "Hmmm, that doesn't look like the one" LOL .

yesterday, when they bought them out, I just simply said "Nah, none of them are the ones she wants".

And walked out :) Simple as :)

These Robecca + Venus's from Amazon, are these the 3rd party seller ones?

Thank you Callum! :3

Mum found Venus McFlytrap today at the Argos in Norwich Longwater Park!!

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service