Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

So, I have 2 discussions on this topic now, this one and Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only).

If you would rather post on my old discussion, click here 

http://www.monsterhighdolls.com/forum/topics/post-monster-high-sigh...

Leave your sightings below!

Views: 205983

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

last 2 days sightings

asda living walsall lotsbasics (roch,jack,nef,abbey,oper) all ghousl rule ,allrollermaze, some new makeup stuff and aspacefor mh diaries!

smyths walsall, scooter, powder room, coffin bean, all basics as above, all sweet 16 at full price, all ghouls rule.

tesco walsall. had the case of re-releases instock (ontop shelf so i helped myself) got the new cupid and wave 1 draculaura. also had spectra, frankie and clawdeen schools out

 

B&M DOES INDEED HAVE ALLROLLER MAZE DOLLS FOR £10 EACH..CHEAPEST ANYWHERE

 

tesco online now have 2 of the ghouls rule dolls,only draculaura and frankie though.

 

i ended up getting scary tales clawdeen off ebay as i can't seem to get her after 3 argos attempts.

 

i got my imported dead tired series 2 dolls,i love fashion abbey + frankie and 1st wave rereleased draculaura on monday.

 

what is with the lack of stands lately the dead tired series 2 or the i love fashion dolls have none,the brushes i can live without.but stands i need.

 

 

No...stands? :(....:(....OK. Mattel is seriously ruining this for me. I agree, brushes...I have plenty of. Stands......I have ONE spare from my DT frankie which is displayed in her bed.....

 Starting to re-consider getting these now. And it's not giving me much faith HHB will have a stand either.

Abbeyrocks said:

what is with the lack of stands lately the dead tired series 2 or the i love fashion dolls have none,the brushes i can live without.but stands i need.

 

 

I thought that the small dolls weren't coming with stand any more, but RM have done! Maybe that was because of the boots I guess, but very surprised the I Love Fashion dolls haven't!

i dont seewhy she wouldntas shes a basicdoll and all the others ahve even venus and robecca have stands, its just the cheaper lines to keep the prices down,
 
VaughanH7 said:

No...stands? :(....:(....OK. Mattel is seriously ruining this for me. I agree, brushes...I have plenty of. Stands......I have ONE spare from my DT frankie which is displayed in her bed.....

 Starting to re-consider getting these now. And it's not giving me much faith HHB will have a stand either.

Abbeyrocks said:

what is with the lack of stands lately the dead tired series 2 or the i love fashion dolls have none,the brushes i can live without.but stands i need.

 

 

Cheaper lines and exclusives apparently won't have stands. So no stands for ANY of the tru exclusives.

It's taking the piss, it really is. Along with their handling fee. It's always annoyed me that customs have a handling fee so high anyway, what exactly do they do with the parcel that nets almost £10 of my cash?

I think it's all a con to be perfectly honest.

As for Mattel, they still haven't replied. Hmmm. Last time they responded really fast. I wonder if they've blacklisted me ahahahah. Anyone else fancy emailing them about their shipping fees?

that's what I'm hoping.....that she wi;; have one. But the fact she's an exclusive throws me off :/

weird wolf said:

i dont seewhy she wouldntas shes a basicdoll and all the others ahve even venus and robecca have stands, its just the cheaper lines to keep the prices down,
 
VaughanH7 said:

No...stands? :(....:(....OK. Mattel is seriously ruining this for me. I agree, brushes...I have plenty of. Stands......I have ONE spare from my DT frankie which is displayed in her bed.....

 Starting to re-consider getting these now. And it's not giving me much faith HHB will have a stand either.

Abbeyrocks said:

what is with the lack of stands lately the dead tired series 2 or the i love fashion dolls have none,the brushes i can live without.but stands i need.

 

 

At sainsburys they are buy one get one half price

Dammit Northampton Sainsbury's, why must you suck and not get MH stuff in??

Is that on all MH dolls?

Yes but the store I saw them in doesn't normally have MH they had basics and ghouls rule they were on one of the end bits

I note that Argos has taken Sweet 1600 off their website... damn.

Also, not MH related but thought you may all like to know. Amazon have Bratzillaz at £19:98 and Argos have the Novi stars at £14:99!

Looks like someone saw sense and realised they weren't selling at that obscene full price heh.

Anyway, if you wanted any of the argos clearance stuff, i'd say grab it now! It's disappearing fast.

Also, they seem to have changed their Core MH assortment image. It's no longer Venus and Robecca, it's the rereleased dolls. Hmmmm..http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3849488/Trail/sear...

I'm getting a bit antsy about those two arriving here. Amazon still have no details on stock and it's been a very long time. I'm getting nervous. Didn't the US see the rerelease boxes AFTER the Robecca/Venus ones?

No sainsbury near me, which is a shame because BOGOF sounds awesome. But there's not really anything I want atm. I have all the stuff that's now been rereleased *sigh* and I have all the new stuff. Until new stock hits, MH is kinda... boring for me. It's hard to get excited over rereleases when you bought them all when they first came out damnit. I want Venus and Robecca, not yet more dolls I already own flooding the shelves and delaying things. I know, selfish right? But eugh... I fear the new character boxes will be seriously delayed by this rerelease selection, or skipped entirely.

I'm getting to the point where i'm thinking i'll have to import. I've been waiting.. and waiting thinking "oh just a few more weeks" but a few weeks pass and still nothing.

So I suppose as soon as Amazon restock, i'll bite the bullet and order them. I'll pay a few quid more for them, but at least i'll definitely get them you know? These rereleases seem like a stalling tactic to me, it would have been far more sensible to have trickled them out, one or two rereleases PER box with new stuff as well. All the whole box of stuff people already have will do is stall sales. Once everyone's picked up the one or two they were missing, we'll get shelf sitters.. .lots and lots of shelf sitters. it's extremely frustrating to me.

Come on Mattel, get things sorted for goodness sake. Where are Robecca and Venus? And where the hell are the TRU exclusives?

Wow!! I will need to check that out, thanks for telling us :) x

noyb said:

At sainsburys they are buy one get one half price

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service