Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

So, I have 2 discussions on this topic now, this one and Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only).

If you would rather post on my old discussion, click here 

http://www.monsterhighdolls.com/forum/topics/post-monster-high-sigh...

Leave your sightings below!

Views: 205548

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

its this monday coming,

Lunameth said:

Oh god, what a pain! I would definitely complain, that's no way to handle potential buyers! 

And yeah, ours had 5 Rochelle's today! Wow, nice distribution guys! Phht.

Oooh, I really want the ghost girl, her outfit looks fab!

Husband told me off just now because I have a stack of unopened dolls and I'm not allowed any more until I have 'absorbed' these lol :/ That's also every penny that I had saved gone, sooooo... I really hope Robecca and Venus take a while to come out >_< Stupid half maternity pay.

Ohohoh, and did anyone try for Scarah on Monday?? 

distribution is stupid mine had 4 gr 3were frankies!!!!!!! i was soooo hoping id get all 4in one go!

Lunameth said:

Oh god, what a pain! I would definitely complain, that's no way to handle potential buyers! 

And yeah, ours had 5 Rochelle's today! Wow, nice distribution guys! Phht.

Oooh, I really want the ghost girl, her outfit looks fab!

Husband told me off just now because I have a stack of unopened dolls and I'm not allowed any more until I have 'absorbed' these lol :/ That's also every penny that I had saved gone, sooooo... I really hope Robecca and Venus take a while to come out >_< Stupid half maternity pay.

Ohohoh, and did anyone try for Scarah on Monday?? 

Oooh good luck to everyone trying, then!! 

Usual trip out to Lakeside in Thurrock. TRU was disappointing - only new items were Puma Boy and Ghost Girl CAMs.

Argos next door was giving out the new catalog. We went and had a look. They had 2 Ghouls Rule in stock so we got preview and they were Frankie and Cleo - we bought both. We checked some of the other new catalog items and they had stock levels of 1-2 on most, but we didn't buy anything else. The school play-set was out of stock.

I'm trying on Monday, but i'm not too hopeful.

And I have filed a complaint with Argos now. Doubt i'll hear back but at least I got to email vent lol.

I've spent the evening playing with the ghost. Her dress I hate to say, doesn't really fit that well. It gapes at her bust. Hmm.. Maybe I just got a duff one. Not that it matters too much as she's currently dressed like some kind of cyberpunk street walker. Oops. Fishnets and swimsuits ahahahah.

I'm going to, I think, put her onto a Cupid body. She looks more replicant than ghost anyway so i'm gonna go that route with her. My cat will get the clear limbs, with a little pink fading they should make her look like she's disappearing heheh.

DDG Spectra is looking uncomfortable in her box, with her arm in the air and her hand twisted brokenly. Poor girl.

They have Scary tales, Skull shores the school doll house!! DDG, RM and GR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Search/searchTerms/MONSTER+HIGH.htm

Yeah, their hands have been positions really weirdly, the RM ones were as well. Looks painful!

Replicant, I like it! 

nopemines the sameand the ends curl up too! and i mademine an ice lilac wig cos tht red thing oh dear lord

purple_monkfish said:

I'm trying on Monday, but i'm not too hopeful.

And I have filed a complaint with Argos now. Doubt i'll hear back but at least I got to email vent lol.

I've spent the evening playing with the ghost. Her dress I hate to say, doesn't really fit that well. It gapes at her bust. Hmm.. Maybe I just got a duff one. Not that it matters too much as she's currently dressed like some kind of cyberpunk street walker. Oops. Fishnets and swimsuits ahahahah.

I'm going to, I think, put her onto a Cupid body. She looks more replicant than ghost anyway so i'm gonna go that route with her. My cat will get the clear limbs, with a little pink fading they should make her look like she's disappearing heheh.

DDG Spectra is looking uncomfortable in her box, with her arm in the air and her hand twisted brokenly. Poor girl.

sacry tales and doll house along with the lab and a few other bits arent actually in stock yet.

Len..:Leni..: XxX said:

They have Scary tales, Skull shores the school doll house!! DDG, RM and GR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Search/searchTerms/MONSTER+HIGH.htm

Went round 3 argos - only 2 of them had DDG dolls (and even then they both only had one) luckily it was Spectra and Operetta so I snapped those up. All three had GR dolls but all they had was one or two Cleos & Clawdeens that I didn't want, luckily the last one had a Frankie so I grabbed her but apart from that most places seem very understocked!

Still super happy with my finds - now I just need GR Lala and then it's wait time till they get the new stuff I guess :-)

Wolf, how do you make your wigs? Do you make fur ones?

no ,i use liv wigs of ebay,remove all the hair and then re-root the wig cap its so much easier than a full re-root onto a dolls head i can put one together in about 6-7hours now.

Lunameth said:

Wolf, how do you make your wigs? Do you make fur ones?

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service