Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

So, I have 2 discussions on this topic now, this one and Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only).

If you would rather post on my old discussion, click here 

http://www.monsterhighdolls.com/forum/topics/post-monster-high-sigh...

Leave your sightings below!

Views: 205548

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You the man...cheers for the info
weird wolf said:

RIGHT JUST SPOKE TOLOVELEY MATTEL LADY

1, SKULL SHORES 5 PACK----NO INFO (SAD FACE)
2, SCARY TALES----DEFF ARGOS EXCLUSIVE--IN NXT 2 MONTHS MAYBE THIS NEW CAT SHE CUDNT CONFIRM A DATE
3, DEAD TIRED WAVE 2 -----DEFFO SMYTHS EXCLUSIVE JUST AWAITING STOCK.
4, GHOULS RULE ALL STORES
5, GHOULIA SCOOTER AND DOLL ----NO INFO
6, POWDER ROOM AND DOLL ----NO INFO
7, ROADSTER AND DRACULAURA --TESCO EXCLUSIVE BE IN FOR XMAS
8, GHOULS RULE ABBEY --ASDA EXCLUSIVE SHOUDL EB FOR XMAS

9, ROLLER MAZE ALL STORES

AND FINALLY COFFIN BEAN COSTCO EXCLUSIVE . WILL DEFFO BE IN UK COSTCO TOO BUT NO SET IN STONE FOR RELEASE DATE BUT WILL BE IN B4 XMAS.

SHE COULDNT UNDERSTAND WHY WE WERENT GETTING TRU EXCL SCOOTER AND POWDER ROOM DOLL PACK SO SHE TOOK MY EMAIL AND IS GOING TO CHASE UP  FOR ME

SHE WAS LOVELEY!

I am sure the UK will get those dolls but we tend to get stuff like 1-2 months after the US 

Abbeyrocks said:

just wrote an e-mail to smyths asking when the dead tired dolls well be online for ordering. as i have no smyths stores near me (nearest one birmingham no way!!!!).

is the uk getting the toy r us i love fashion abbey and frankie? (if not i am so importing)

this is why i check with mattel as we dont get everything here, like dotd wave 1 , dotd 3 packs, both killer style dollsand gloom beach 5 pack! never had any of those here. im not even gonna bother asking toysrus about the scooter and powder room packs the uk tru is AWFUL!!!!!!!! have you seen our mh tru site/stock in comparriosn to usa or spains??

Sarah Quilter said:

I am sure the UK will get those dolls but we tend to get stuff like 1-2 months after the US 

Abbeyrocks said:

just wrote an e-mail to smyths asking when the dead tired dolls well be online for ordering. as i have no smyths stores near me (nearest one birmingham no way!!!!).

is the uk getting the toy r us i love fashion abbey and frankie? (if not i am so importing)

Was there any news of the RM Ghoulia/Abbey 2 pack? I'm not sure if i should be hunting down a RM Ghoulia in case we don't get the 2 pack!

weird wolf said:

this is why i check with mattel as we dont get everything here, like dotd wave 1 , dotd 3 packs, both killer style dollsand gloom beach 5 pack! never had any of those here. im not even gonna bother asking toysrus about the scooter and powder room packs the uk tru is AWFUL!!!!!!!! have you seen our mh tru site/stock in comparriosn to usa or spains??

Sarah Quilter said:

Abbeyrocks said:

no she hadnt got anything on her list for that!!

lu said:

Was there any news of the RM Ghoulia/Abbey 2 pack? I'm not sure if i should be hunting down a RM Ghoulia in case we don't get the 2 pack!

weird wolf said:

Sarah Quilter said:

Abbeyrocks said:

Damn, forgot about the 2-pack! *eyes up her Ghoulia*

got a reply from smyths doesn't look promising for online ordering :(

Thank you for your email.

The Monster High Dead Tired Dolls (122554) will be available from Sept 2012 onwards.

However as this item comes in an assortment of styles I cannot guarantee it will be available to purchase online for home delivery.

Bleh :(

smyths online is really rubbish anyway, thye dont deliverto certainparts of uk??randomly. i live in bham city ctr and have two huge smyhs within 20 minutes and willendevour to help out anyone i can,already have two mh friends ive agreed to egt them for, onc ive gotmy own obviously lol

You are good!

please excuse typing i broke my spacebar lol

Thank you for all of the above!

weird wolf said:

PS SHE IS ALSO CHASING THE INFO ON GILL BEING REISSUED !!

weird wolf said:

RIGHT JUST SPOKE TOLOVELEY MATTEL LADY

1, SKULL SHORES 5 PACK----NO INFO (SAD FACE)
2, SCARY TALES----DEFF ARGOS EXCLUSIVE--IN NXT 2 MONTHS MAYBE THIS NEW CAT SHE CUDNT CONFIRM A DATE
3, DEAD TIRED WAVE 2 -----DEFFO SMYTHS EXCLUSIVE JUST AWAITING STOCK.
4, GHOULS RULE ALL STORES
5, GHOULIA SCOOTER AND DOLL ----NO INFO
6, POWDER ROOM AND DOLL ----NO INFO
7, ROADSTER AND DRACULAURA --TESCO EXCLUSIVE BE IN FOR XMAS
8, GHOULS RULE ABBEY --ASDA EXCLUSIVE SHOUDL EB FOR XMAS

9, ROLLER MAZE ALL STORES

AND FINALLY COFFIN BEAN COSTCO EXCLUSIVE . WILL DEFFO BE IN UK COSTCO TOO BUT NO SET IN STONE FOR RELEASE DATE BUT WILL BE IN B4 XMAS.

SHE COULDNT UNDERSTAND WHY WE WERENT GETTING TRU EXCL SCOOTER AND POWDER ROOM DOLL PACK SO SHE TOOK MY EMAIL AND IS GOING TO CHASE UP  FOR ME

SHE WAS LOVELEY!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service