Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

So, I have 2 discussions on this topic now, this one and Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only).

If you would rather post on my old discussion, click here 

http://www.monsterhighdolls.com/forum/topics/post-monster-high-sigh...

Leave your sightings below!

Views: 205547

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I travelled to 6 "local" argos stores on the hunt this morning for RM and not one would sell me any of the dolls that were in stock, when (s)he typed in the code the red flag came up along side a memo that forbid anyone to sell stock before Saturday, out of the 6 stores, only 2 very kindly reserved me there stock allocation (frankie and lagoona @ one store and operetta @ the other) the other 4 wouldn't even do that!

im hoping that some other new dolls will be in the catalogue too!

RIGHT JUST SPOKE TOLOVELEY MATTEL LADY

1, SKULL SHORES 5 PACK----NO INFO (SAD FACE)
2, SCARY TALES----DEFF ARGOS EXCLUSIVE--IN NXT 2 MONTHS MAYBE THIS NEW CAT SHE CUDNT CONFIRM A DATE
3, DEAD TIRED WAVE 2 -----DEFFO SMYTHS EXCLUSIVE JUST AWAITING STOCK.
4, GHOULS RULE ALL STORES
5, GHOULIA SCOOTER AND DOLL ----NO INFO
6, POWDER ROOM AND DOLL ----NO INFO
7, ROADSTER AND DRACULAURA --TESCO EXCLUSIVE BE IN FOR XMAS
8, GHOULS RULE ABBEY --ASDA EXCLUSIVE SHOUDL EB FOR XMAS

9, ROLLER MAZE ALL STORES

AND FINALLY COFFIN BEAN COSTCO EXCLUSIVE . WILL DEFFO BE IN UK COSTCO TOO BUT NO SET IN STONE FOR RELEASE DATE BUT WILL BE IN B4 XMAS.

SHE COULDNT UNDERSTAND WHY WE WERENT GETTING TRU EXCL SCOOTER AND POWDER ROOM DOLL PACK SO SHE TOOK MY EMAIL AND IS GOING TO CHASE UP  FOR ME

SHE WAS LOVELEY!

PS SHE IS ALSO CHASING THE INFO ON GILL BEING REISSUED !!
 
weird wolf said:

RIGHT JUST SPOKE TOLOVELEY MATTEL LADY

1, SKULL SHORES 5 PACK----NO INFO (SAD FACE)
2, SCARY TALES----DEFF ARGOS EXCLUSIVE--IN NXT 2 MONTHS MAYBE THIS NEW CAT SHE CUDNT CONFIRM A DATE
3, DEAD TIRED WAVE 2 -----DEFFO SMYTHS EXCLUSIVE JUST AWAITING STOCK.
4, GHOULS RULE ALL STORES
5, GHOULIA SCOOTER AND DOLL ----NO INFO
6, POWDER ROOM AND DOLL ----NO INFO
7, ROADSTER AND DRACULAURA --TESCO EXCLUSIVE BE IN FOR XMAS
8, GHOULS RULE ABBEY --ASDA EXCLUSIVE SHOUDL EB FOR XMAS

9, ROLLER MAZE ALL STORES

AND FINALLY COFFIN BEAN COSTCO EXCLUSIVE . WILL DEFFO BE IN UK COSTCO TOO BUT NO SET IN STONE FOR RELEASE DATE BUT WILL BE IN B4 XMAS.

SHE COULDNT UNDERSTAND WHY WE WERENT GETTING TRU EXCL SCOOTER AND POWDER ROOM DOLL PACK SO SHE TOOK MY EMAIL AND IS GOING TO CHASE UP  FOR ME

SHE WAS LOVELEY!

Oh wow, fab! Any DDG info??

sorry didnt ask as they are already on smyths website, but it doesnt say exclusive so presume all stores x

 

Gah, fingers crossed! And I hope the SS 5-pack comes out, I really want Cleo!

yeah me too. 
 
Lunameth said:

Gah, fingers crossed! And I hope the SS 5-pack comes out, I really want Cleo!

In Sainsbury's Savercentre (in Sydenham) they had 1 Abbey, 2 Nefera, and some of the new fashion packs 1 Abbey, 2 Lagoona, 2 Operetta and 1 Frankie.

Ah that's awesome! But I wish these dolls weren't asda exclusives :( I need them! ahah thanks for the information though! 

just wrote an e-mail to smyths asking when the dead tired dolls well be online for ordering. as i have no smyths stores near me (nearest one birmingham no way!!!!).

is the uk getting the toy r us i love fashion abbey and frankie? (if not i am so importing)

 

 

 

yeah i wrote them uthere deffo getting those x

Abbeyrocks said:

just wrote an e-mail to smyths asking when the dead tired dolls well be online for ordering. as i have no smyths stores near me (nearest one birmingham no way!!!!).

is the uk getting the toy r us i love fashion abbey and frankie? (if not i am so importing)

 

 

 

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service