Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

So, I have 2 discussions on this topic now, this one and Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only).

If you would rather post on my old discussion, click here 

http://www.monsterhighdolls.com/forum/topics/post-monster-high-sigh...

Leave your sightings below!

Views: 205534

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not to bothered about the dolls, just the outfits and helmets and teeny little roller-blades :3
The green streaks are a bit.. I dunno. I'm not sure if I'm sold on them or not. 

But if I see them in my local tesco I'll probably buy them all  XD

Haha, I've just been looking at the photos on Ebay, the outfits are brilliant! Dislike Frankie's green lips, ew, but yeah, if they're cheap (like SS cheap) I may have to buy for stripping! 

Ooo exciting. Here's hoping we'll see these in the next few weeks then! I'm eager for the new cams!

i saw theese on ebay too, ive msgd her just too lol, if i find em ill let u kbw .reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally want the cam packs!
AthenaPower said:

Roller maze and new CAMs (boys + cat/witch) are in the UK, apparently!

There's some on eBay, from a UK seller, so I asked where she got them from and she said she went into her 'local toy shop' and dug around the shelves and found them!
She's based in Barnsly. I'm totally checking my local shops tomorrow ;3

I went to holt and got a surprise! Behold the last dead tired frankie bed, which is mine :) They also had 1 s1600 clawd and all skull shores accept gil.

Yeah, my local Toymaster (Norwich) has all of the new fashion packs. I didn't buy any as they were £16.99!!!

Lunameth said:

Was in TRU today and they had nothing new, and hubby went to Tesco a couple of days ago and nothing. Still, someone on here did say they found the fashion packs before any of us had seen them in places like TRU (were they seen in Toymaster or something first?) so maybe she's telling the truth. Hope so, would love to see them all in person! (Although all I really want is Ghoulia's brain helmet XD)

16:99 for the fashion packs? That's the price of the actual dolls, sure they just weren't placed with the wrong sticker?

Nothing interesting at Tesco, they had old cams, ss draculaura and Ghoulia (I never see the other two, what's going on with that?) and Sweet 1600 Clawd. They finally sold Jackson by the looks lol. Poor Jackson.

But Tesco Direct DID come through for me and delivered SO/2.0 Cleo to the store for me to pick up. I made the woman open the parcel to make sure it was the right doll hahaha. I half expected Operetta. So she's now happily deboxed and on my shelf. Yay cleo!

have you tried morrisosns for the other skull shores, both y local stores always have all 4 in and replen all the time.

purple_monkfish said:

16:99 for the fashion packs? That's the price of the actual dolls, sure they just weren't placed with the wrong sticker?

Nothing interesting at Tesco, they had old cams, ss draculaura and Ghoulia (I never see the other two, what's going on with that?) and Sweet 1600 Clawd. They finally sold Jackson by the looks lol. Poor Jackson.

But Tesco Direct DID come through for me and delivered SO/2.0 Cleo to the store for me to pick up. I made the woman open the parcel to make sure it was the right doll hahaha. I half expected Operetta. So she's now happily deboxed and on my shelf. Yay cleo!

No Morrisons down here in the south heh, least none i've seen. I'll try Asda in Hounslow tomorrow as we're going to the indoor play centre right next door.

TRU did have all in stock yesterday online but they've sold out of Lagoona now. argh. So annoying.

Typical really, when I decide I actually want a doll it suddenly stops being easily available right?

Yep, that's what's happened with me so far! Still looking for Clawdeen w2, so if anyone ever finds her... :/ 

Really want another Rochelle, but do you think our TRU will ever get more stock? Hah.

my toys rus have had about 8 drops of rochelle now, also shes been in smyths and tesco.

just saw all 4 in toysrus here in birmingham this afternoon

purple_monkfish said:

No Morrisons down here in the south heh, least none i've seen. I'll try Asda in Hounslow tomorrow as we're going to the indoor play centre right next door.

TRU did have all in stock yesterday online but they've sold out of Lagoona now. argh. So annoying.

Typical really, when I decide I actually want a doll it suddenly stops being easily available right?

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service