Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

So if you live in the UK, new sighting or not, post up what you saw here!

UK Only!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* IMPORTANT INFORMATION*

So I have started my new discussion, Post Monster high Sightings Here (UK Only) 2. THIS DISCUSSION WILL STILL EXIST! Don't worry! But you can still post your sightings here if you want to.

Views: 29563

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

toys r us are rubbish , the 3 nearest me have had no new stock or a single basic doll for 3 weeks!!! BT REMARKABLY THE EXCLUSIVE PACK HAVING AROUND 50 BOXES IN EACH STORE IVE BEEN IN!

Lisa Curtis said:

Whoo, grats on your haul Claire, what a find!

And thanks so much WW, I'll msg you! :D

Didn't do so bad myself today, bought 6 dolls but only keeping 3. My sister picked up DotD Ghoulia and Lagoona in Swindon Argos, and I grabbed a Spectra (for trade) in Tesco and the Fearleading pack from TRU (no new stock at ALL there). Sick of trying to get myself an original D.laura and I love this version so yes, very happy :) 

Yeah, it's been 3 weeks for me as well! I just can't believe that first week they had every new core doll in stock and all fashion packs, and after that... Fearleading pack and Cleo/Deuce. Boxes and boxes of the damn things! 

Fearleading packs????? I NEED That! We dont get it here anymore!!!!

Lisa Curtis said:

Yeah, it's been 3 weeks for me as well! I just can't believe that first week they had every new core doll in stock and all fashion packs, and after that... Fearleading pack and Cleo/Deuce. Boxes and boxes of the damn things! 

ive got two sets of fearleading packs!

The Undead Skylanders! said:

Fearleading packs????? I NEED That! We dont get it here anymore!!!!

Lisa Curtis said:

hiya claire, sorry to be a pain ive just called them up and the only way they can tell me if they have any instore is witht he barcodes?? any chance lol x

claire gilding said:

Just asked hubby, he said anyone can join as long as they got some photo id and something with a current address on it.

I was so excited in store that i started jumping up and down, got some funny looks but who cares?!!!

weird wolf said:

CHEERS, YEAH IS AW THAT ONLINE BUT THEN IT SAID BUSINESS ID UNDERNEATH SO I GOT CONFUZZLED.

FINGERS CROSSED , IF I FIND JACKSON I THINK I MAY DO A LITTLE DANCE INSTORE!

Haha, love that the store manager was collecting them as well!

quite day, listing my ebay stuffs n watchin tv, but back to hunting tomoz

awwooo

Hi there guys, has anyone seen Cupid around recently? I've had no luck finding her and I desperately need her :( is anyone willing to sell? I don't really want to pay the silly eBay prices.

Sadly not :(

spoke to asda h/o today no palns on anymore cupids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boo ebay it is. i am willing to pay upto £40 tho so should eb able to get one! DID pick up a second batch of werewolf sisters tho yay!

awwooo

claire gilding said:

I am looking for Cupid too. Keep checking my local asdas but no joy. Ebay and amazon are silly prices for her. Lets hope she pops up soon. x

Joanna Townsend said:

Hi there guys, has anyone seen Cupid around recently? I've had no luck finding her and I desperately need her :( is anyone willing to sell? I don't really want to pay the silly eBay prices.

The Tesco and Argos in my town haven't got new stocks of MH dolls ages :( 
Sweet 1600: Frankie, Clawdeen, Clawd and Draculaura for £22.87 (thinking of buying Frankie..?) and only 1 Skull Shores, which was Ghoulia.
Argos only has Ghoulia Skull Shores out of ALL the ranges :(

Going to check in York Tesco tomorrow but I think last time I checked they only had SS Gill, Both CAM packs and all the add on packs.
Maybe a couple of S 1600?

Humfph. More dollies please!
So far I have bought:
Dead Tired Lagoona and Hydration Station (£35.00 and I'm keeping the doll and selling the station on ebay, seller name: athenanuupower) Skull Shores Ghoulia and Lagoona (£11.99 each) Werewolf and Vampire CAM (£17.99) from Tesco. 
Skeleton and 3 eyes ghoul CAM (£12.99 each) Spectra (£20.00) from eBay.
Operetta (£14.99) and another SS Ghoulia (£11.99) from Amazon.
SS Draculaura (£11.99) from Argos.
Which is a pretty good collection for not going out and looking for dolls and only finding out about the amazing world of MH dolls about 2 months ago! 
There's a large ASDA and Morrisons in my town but I haven't been in to look. 
My boyfriend says that they both don't have toy sections but I don't know.. :\ 
Might just be trying to stop me buying dolls..

Shall keep you updated!

AthenaPower said:
The Tesco and Argos in my town haven't got new stocks of MH dolls ages :(  Sweet 1600: Frankie, Clawdeen, Clawd and Draculaura for £22.87 (thinking of buying Frankie..?) and only 1 Skull Shores, which was Ghoulia. Argos only has Ghoulia Skull Shores out of ALL the ranges :(

Going to check in York Tesco tomorrow but I think last time I checked they only had SS Gill, Both CAM packs and all the add on packs.
Maybe a couple of S 1600?

Humfph. More dollies please!
So far I have bought:
Dead Tired Lagoona and Hydration Station (£35.00 and I'm keeping the doll and selling the station on ebay, seller name: athenanuupower) Skull Shores Ghoulia and Lagoona (£11.99 each) Werewolf and Vampire CAM (£17.99) from Tesco. 
Skeleton and 3 eyes ghoul CAM (£12.99 each) Spectra (£20.00) from eBay.
Operetta (£14.99) and another SS Ghoulia (£11.99) from Amazon.
SS Draculaura (£11.99) from Argos.
Which is a pretty good collection for not going out and looking for dolls and only finding out about the amazing world of MH dolls about 2 months ago! 

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service