Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hello guys and ghouls. I have made a super tough decision and have decided to sell my personal collection. I've just bought my first car and I'd like to use the money to put some work into it. I am selling everything together (none individually) for $800 (that's only $36.37 for each doll or $44.45 per box) and is for pick up only. I live in Portland OR. I've loved my collection and I know you will too. Everything is in mint condition and has never been taken out of the box. Here is my Craigslist ad with pictures and the number to reach me. Thanks! http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/clt/3564674000.html

- Wave 1 Basic Frankie
- Wave 1 Basic Draculaura
- Wave 1 Basic Lagoona
- Wave 1 Basic Cleo and Deuce
- Basic Abby
- Basic Operetta
- Basic First Release Spectra
- Basic Toralei
- Basic Nefera

- Basic Jackson
- Basic Rochelle
- Basic Venus
- Basic Robecca
- Basic Cupid (The newer edition w/ diary)
- Skull Shores Gil

- Forbitten Love Pack

- Werewolf Sister Pack

- Werecat Sister Pack

Views: 350

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would buy your dolls and pay for my shipping and for your fuel costs.  I live in Indiana and I can't find these dolls. Please, let me know. (interested in gil, neferra,jackson, cleo, and deuce. let me know

:( Sorry for right now it's pick up only. I may go towards shipping them in the future only if I can't sell locally. Even then I'm really hesitant to pack them in boxes and leave their fate in the hands of the postal gods.

zosia de nile said:

I would buy your dolls and pay for my shipping and for your fuel costs.  I live in Indiana and I can't find these dolls. Please, let me know. (interested in gil, neferra,jackson, cleo, and deuce. let me know

oh man! wish i lived closer!!!

Bump

If you end up splitting up the set and shipping out, please contact me. I'm sending you a FR! I've been trying really hard to find a W1 Lagoona and the Forbitten Love pack.

(I also have a cousin who lives in Portland that I might be able to convince to pick up items for me.)

You have some very good dolls. Many of us would be envious. I have sent a message and friend request just in case you don't find a local buyer.

sent you a FR

Ah -I already have most of those dolls myself - I live in Portland Oregon though. If you end up being willing to separate items, I would love to get Gil and Toraeli  from you, for a little bit more money? 

I'd be willing to pay $120 cash for the two of them. 

Also, I'll spread the word to a few of my other Monster High Fans in the Portland area. 

Dot Amelia Morse said:

Ah -I already have most of those dolls myself - I live in Portland Oregon though. If you end up being willing to separate items, I would love to get Gil and Toraeli  from you, for a little bit more money? 

Hey there, I wanted to update you guys. I just made a sale to two really nice monster high fans. I'll be taking the ad down. Thank you for your time though. Good luck in your collecting.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service