Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I am selling the left over items of dolls, the school, car, scooter. And anything else I find ALL of it for 60.00 + Shipping. First come first serve. I mail out with confirmation UPS the same day payment is made.

Go to http://ethoffman.blogspot.com/ to see all 21 pictures. I am not done yet but if you see something you want or need let me know!

Views: 950

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is this still available? If it is I will take everything.

All I have left is the School, Sweet 1600 Car, Ghoulia's Scooter, Clawdeens bed, and Abby's bed. Someone has a hold on 30 dolls, clothes and accessories.

All I have left is the School, Sweet 1600 Car, Ghoulia's Scooter, Clawdeens bed, and Abby's bed. Someone has a hold on 30 dolls, clothes and accessories.

Danielle Dela Cruz said:

Is this still available? If it is I will take everything.

Is it possible to get the three dolls I requested earlier?

Yes, I sent you an invoice for Cupid, Nefera, and Frankie.  :) My Paypal e-mail is Dvldoll@gmail.com

magicalmadge said:

Is it possible to get the three dolls I requested earlier?

Thanks! I sent the payment! :)

Sent you an e-mail. Thank you for payment. It will be sent priority first thing in the morning. I have it all packed and ready to go! Have a great night!

magicalmadge said:

Thanks! I sent the payment! :)

sent FR

Hi, just out of curiosity.. what do you have left? I saw that some people were interested in buying dolls and that you're holding them. How long do you think you'll wait for payment before you put them up for sale again? Let me know please :) 

I actually have the rest on Ebay. I have to re-take some pictures. I am holding some Until the end of January.

In my experience when i'm asked to hold things it usually doesn't go through so i hope you have better luck! some people take advantage of the kindness of sellers :( how can i find you on ebay?

Traci Hoffman said:

I actually have the rest on Ebay. I have to re-take some pictures. I am holding some Until the end of January.

Thank you! I received a deposit. So I am hoping everything goes well too! Here is a listing I have and I will be listing more in a couple of hours. http://www.ebay.com/itm/321257946733?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&...

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service