Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I am selling the left over items of dolls, the school, car, scooter. And anything else I find ALL of it for 60.00 + Shipping. First come first serve. I mail out with confirmation UPS the same day payment is made.

Go to http://ethoffman.blogspot.com/ to see all 21 pictures. I am not done yet but if you see something you want or need let me know!

Views: 929

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! I'm interested in your Clawd, and some clothes maybe...

Let me know around how much you are looking to get!

Unfortunately Clawd is sold.  :( Clothes I am selling for about $2.00 each outfit

Hello, just wondering do you have either Basic Cleo or Schools Out Cleo with all accessories? Thanks!

Sorry I have 1 cleo and it is on hold. Sorry
Veno said:

Hello, just wondering do you have either Basic Cleo or Schools Out Cleo with all accessories? Thanks!

how much for super hero ghoulia

SDCC Ghoulia is sold sorry.

lolwutfail said:

how much for super hero ghoulia

Hi! I am interested in Cupid, Nefera, and Toralei. How much are you looking for them? Thank you!

Cupid-$4.00

Nefera-$2.00

Toralei-SOLD

Thank you for looking!!

magicalmadge said:

Hi! I am interested in Cupid, Nefera, and Toralei. How much are you looking for them? Thank you!
Thanks! I will take them! If the black and white skull shores Frankie is still available, I will purchase her too. Let me send you a friend request!



Traci Hoffman said:

Cupid-$4.00

Nefera-$2.00

Toralei-SOLD

Thank you for looking!!

magicalmadge said:

Hi! I am interested in Cupid, Nefera, and Toralei. How much are you looking for them? Thank you!

$6.00 for Frankie. She is missing one earring and her wrap.
magicalmadge said:

Thanks! I will take them! If the black and white skull shores Frankie is still available, I will purchase her too. Let me send you a friend request!



Traci Hoffman said:

Cupid-$4.00

Nefera-$2.00

Toralei-SOLD

Thank you for looking!!

magicalmadge said:

Hi! I am interested in Cupid, Nefera, and Toralei. How much are you looking for them? Thank you!

I will take it all for $60! 

my e-mail is Dvldoll@gmail.com

RSS

© 2018   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service