Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

http://youtu.be/jhw4c-Rf8Q8

 

i upload some videos today and look at the related videos to see a pic of my cleo sim, but not one of my videos,... i click to watch the video to see all my sims pics with the MH theme song, the last picture if a still of one my fearleading practice. and no credit given. =>.<= *hisses*

Views: 78

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wow that was rude i mean really do they mean to be annoying? i just hate it when people steal other peoples pictures or put them in a video no credit given i mean its like stealing anything but this is like stealing something and then showing it off and saying "oh lookie here! have _____!!! and it is all mine!!!
i know. if credit was given and i was asked first i would be less annoyed by this. =>.<= bugs me more that a

Aliena Marz said:
wow that was rude i mean really do they mean to be annoying? i just hate it when people steal other peoples pictures or put them in a video no credit given i mean its like stealing anything but this is like stealing something and then showing it off and saying "oh lookie here! have _____!!! and it is all mine!!!
but still no credit no link no nothin? that person dosent sound real nice
nope. they are most likely some little kid just taking things off the web.

Aliena Marz said:
but still no credit no link no nothin? that person dosent sound real nice
I know! It's just rude. I always ask before using fanart and only use it if I'm given full permission. It's awful that they took your fanart.
sims pics. i can't draw to save my life. and yes very rude of them. =>.<=

Storm Uchiha said:
I know! It's just rude. I always ask before using fanart and only use it if I'm given full permission. It's awful that they took your fanart.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service