Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Pic of Catrine Demew IN BOX (SHE SURE AIN'T GOT LUGGAGE EITHER *rolls eyes*)!

Views: 3366

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Er, you sure that she has a poseable tail? It looks like Purrsephone's and Meowlody's to me O_o

Abbinormal said:

Im so excited for her to come out! I've been haunting the aisles of my local Walmart frequently just in case she pops up. XD Still so very glad that she has a posable tail rather than the stiff ones that Meowlody and Pursephone had.

I'm thinking its posable because the promo-pic released had her with one and with her body turned the way it is, it still looks like its laying flat against the box rather than at an angle. Though now that I compare pics of Meowlody and Purrsephone and Catrine it could very well be a stiff tail which would make me kind of sad. I'm crossing my fingers that its posable. XD

Victoria Niccals said:

Er, you sure that she has a poseable tail? It looks like Purrsephone's and Meowlody's to me O_o

Abbinormal said:

Im so excited for her to come out! I've been haunting the aisles of my local Walmart frequently just in case she pops up. XD Still so very glad that she has a posable tail rather than the stiff ones that Meowlody and Pursephone had.

She's really pretty :)

What are yall technics in finding monster high dolls from walmart, I usually am succesful with target but not walmart.

Well, in this picture (in the box) it definitely looks like a stiff tail to me. 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I don't want another stiff tail! D: I am going to keep my fingers crossed as well!

Abbinormal said:

I'm thinking its posable because the promo-pic released had her with one and with her body turned the way it is, it still looks like its laying flat against the box rather than at an angle. Though now that I compare pics of Meowlody and Purrsephone and Catrine it could very well be a stiff tail which would make me kind of sad. I'm crossing my fingers that its posable. XD

Victoria Niccals said:

Abbinormal said:

She has the same tail as the twins.

Oo, I can't wait for her to finally be released! All these new pics of her, yet none in the store - the suspense is killing me! 'Tis the time to start stalking my local Walmarts...

And darn, looks like a stiff tail; I was hoping for a bendy one like Toralei had.

Darn you Mattel!!! Getting my hopes up and stuff with the promo pic! *shakes fist* Ah well, even with a stiff tail shes still absolutely goregeous lol

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service