Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Pic of Catrine Demew IN BOX (SHE SURE AIN'T GOT LUGGAGE EITHER *rolls eyes*)!

Views: 3366

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wish the image was bigger.

I saw a shelf tag for 'MH WERECAT DL' $19.97 today, so I'm sure it was for Catrine.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if they decided - in order to avoid last year's Cupid fiasco - to release Catrine in droves all over the country on the same day? Maybe give her a strict release date and then make sure that each store has cases and cases of her to put out on that day? I know....I need to stop daydreaming and get back to my work.

cindy

I had the same daydream today ;)

malinablue said:

Wouldn't it be wonderful if they decided - in order to avoid last year's Cupid fiasco - to release Catrine in droves all over the country on the same day? Maybe give her a strict release date and then make sure that each store has cases and cases of her to put out on that day? I know....I need to stop daydreaming and get back to my work.

cindy

I'm really hoping that, too. Beyond just a dream. Because I only read about the huge fiasco that was the Cupid release. Maybe Wal-Mart has realized how popular these dolls are and will fill exclusives accordingly.

malinablue said:

cindy

*High Fives You*

malinablue said:

cindy

I thought it was strange, personally, that Skelita and Jinafire came with luggage, because they live in Scaris, Please correct me if I am wrong! 

I don't really know, but maybe they also travelled to Scaris for the school, from Mexico and China?

Jessabelle Quinton said:

I thought it was strange, personally, that Skelita and Jinafire came with luggage, because they live in Scaris, Please correct me if I am wrong! 

This doll looks too pretty for words. Seriously, she's absolutely gorgeous.

Ah she is lovely!  Am I right in thinking that she is going to be a Walmart exclusive?  If this is the case fingers crossed she'll make her way to ASDA here in the UK :)

Im so excited for her to come out! I've been haunting the aisles of my local Walmart frequently just in case she pops up. XD Still so very glad that she has a posable tail rather than the stiff ones that Meowlody and Pursephone had.

Me not bothered by her having no luggage. She is from scaris. Me dont even think that bag of hers is even a light travel bag. Me thinks its just her purse. Anyways me hopes me sees her soon. Me goes to walmart everyday now cuz her tag is on the shelf.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service