Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

OVER 100+ Outfits, Accessories, Nude Dolls! (Liv, Bratz, Monster High Items)!

EDIT: PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS NOT FIRST COME FIRST SERVE - THIS IS WHOEVER IS WILLING TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION FIRST! I AM WILLING TO HOLD ITEMS IF WE HAVE SPOKEN ABOUT IT ALREADY OR HAVE EXcHANGED PAYPAL INFO.

Hi there everybody! I have a LOT of stuff that I would like to either sell/trade I just really want it gone!

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR:

  • DOTD Draculaura's outfit (Any parts will do)
  • DOTD Ghoulia's outfit (Any parts will do)
  • DOTD Lagoona (nude or just her outfit is fine)

WHAT I HAVE FOR SALE/TRADE

If you need a better photo of a particular item please go ahead and ask! Please note that this is not really on a first come/first server basis - I really want those items listed above so whoever is able to get me those items will have priority!


BRUSHES

SUITCASES

BRATZ/LIV/BARBIE OUTFITS
Please note that this outfits are too big for MH however they are able to be sewn to fit!

CAM PARTS

MONSTER HIGH OUTFITS



PURSES

NUDE BRATZ AND LIV DOLLS

MISC ITEMS

ACCESSORIES

SHOES

Please note that the barbie/liv/bratz shoes will not fit the Monster High girls

Views: 2080

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ahh - I'm sorry one of the slippers sold - it would be 10.50 than

Kelsey Jones said:

OKAY Sooo ... the total would be 11.50 with shipping included .. is that alright with you?



Reece said:

Actually, (sorry for this new request) I'll take all the slippers that are still available. In addition to the icoffins and couldron.

Reece said:

Alright, well I'll pass on the suit cases. So the final list:

*blue and green slippers

*3 icoffins

*silver cauldron

 So it will be $8.50 including shipping? If so send me an FR and I'll give you my PayPal e-mail.


Kelsey Jones said:

Alright, well a few of the items have been put on hold the MLPArena forums, however I will let you know if they become available again! 

So it would be  

-slippers

-3 icoffins 

-Franke/Rochelle suitcases

-Large silver cauldron

So in total it would be 14.50 (shipping included)


Reece said:

Hi again. So here is the final list of items I need a price on. I also live in Colorado so how much would it cost for shipping?

*Green/light blue slippers

*4 iCoffins

*Frankies and Rochelle's suitcases 

*Venus's pet Chowillian 

*2 skull coconut drinks

*2 bubbly cauldrons

*Bowl being held by skeleton hands

*Brain puffs

Thanks so much, sorry for all the questions but this is my final list.

Alright, just sent a FR and with that the message is my PayPal e-mail.

Kelsey Jones said:

Ahh - I'm sorry one of the slippers sold - it would be 10.50 than

Kelsey Jones said:

OKAY Sooo ... the total would be 11.50 with shipping included .. is that alright with you?



Reece said:

Actually, (sorry for this new request) I'll take all the slippers that are still available. In addition to the icoffins and couldron.

Reece said:

Alright, well I'll pass on the suit cases. So the final list:

*blue and green slippers

*3 icoffins

*silver cauldron

 So it will be $8.50 including shipping? If so send me an FR and I'll give you my PayPal e-mail.


Kelsey Jones said:

Alright, well a few of the items have been put on hold the MLPArena forums, however I will let you know if they become available again! 

So it would be  

-slippers

-3 icoffins 

-Franke/Rochelle suitcases

-Large silver cauldron

So in total it would be 14.50 (shipping included)


Reece said:

Hi again. So here is the final list of items I need a price on. I also live in Colorado so how much would it cost for shipping?

*Green/light blue slippers

*4 iCoffins

*Frankies and Rochelle's suitcases 

*Venus's pet Chowillian 

*2 skull coconut drinks

*2 bubbly cauldrons

*Bowl being held by skeleton hands

*Brain puffs

Thanks so much, sorry for all the questions but this is my final list.

Thanks so much for selling me all the stuff! Just paid for it. Can't wait to get it and I will definitely leave feedback when I get it. :)

Awesome! I'm packaging it right now (found a bigger envelope to fit the cauldron) I'll update the paypal with the tracking after it is shipped :)

Reece said:

Thanks so much for selling me all the stuff! Just paid for it. Can't wait to get it and I will definitely leave feedback when I get it. :)

Great thanks again!

Kelsey Jones said:

Awesome! I'm packaging it right now (found a bigger envelope to fit the cauldron) I'll update the paypal with the tracking after it is shipped :)

Reece said:

Thanks so much for selling me all the stuff! Just paid for it. Can't wait to get it and I will definitely leave feedback when I get it. :)

If you would be willing to take $8.50, I can pay with paypal asap. Sent a FR

Thank you! :)

Kelsey Jones said:

The dress and bracelet are still available - it would be $9.50 altogether 

Samantha O said:

Ok, thank you. Another question... Is the green/black dress (its in the 2nd pic of clothes below the yellow jacket) and the blue braclet still available? If so how much for those and the torso with shipping??

Thanks you so much! :)



Kelsey Jones said:

Well the Werewolf head does not have ears (none of the heads do) 

Samantha O said:

I was looking at the grey colored head, but does it need the ears to look complete? Im making a custom doll and would like to have more normally "human" ears lol

Kelsey Jones said:

I would be ask $7 (shipping included) for everything. Which head were you looking at?

Samantha O said:

How much are you looking for the cam torso and one of the heads?

Thanks! :)

 

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service