Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

OVER 100+ Outfits, Accessories, Nude Dolls! (Liv, Bratz, Monster High Items)!

EDIT: PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS NOT FIRST COME FIRST SERVE - THIS IS WHOEVER IS WILLING TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION FIRST! I AM WILLING TO HOLD ITEMS IF WE HAVE SPOKEN ABOUT IT ALREADY OR HAVE EXcHANGED PAYPAL INFO.

Hi there everybody! I have a LOT of stuff that I would like to either sell/trade I just really want it gone!

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR:

• DOTD Draculaura's outfit (Any parts will do)
  • DOTD Ghoulia's outfit (Any parts will do)
  • DOTD Lagoona (nude or just her outfit is fine)

WHAT I HAVE FOR SALE/TRADE

If you need a better photo of a particular item please go ahead and ask! Please note that this is not really on a first come/first server basis - I really want those items listed above so whoever is able to get me those items will have priority!

BRUSHES

SUITCASES

BRATZ/LIV/BARBIE OUTFITS
Please note that this outfits are too big for MH however they are able to be sewn to fit!

CAM PARTS

MONSTER HIGH OUTFITS

PURSES

NUDE BRATZ AND LIV DOLLS

MISC ITEMS

ACCESSORIES

SHOES

Please note that the barbie/liv/bratz shoes will not fit the Monster High girls

Views: 2073

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

how much for GB Clawdeen's swimsuit?

How much is Rochelle's outfit and Gloom Beach Clawdeen's swimsuit?

Her swimsuit would probably be $7 (shipping included)

BottlecapCowboy said:

how much for GB Clawdeen's swimsuit?

While I have someone else currently inquiring about her Swimsuit - Rochelle's outfit would probably be $9 (shipping included)

Danielle Dela Cruz said:

How much is Rochelle's outfit and Gloom Beach Clawdeen's swimsuit?

How much would Clawdeen's green and purple cardigan be, shipped to the UK?

For her jacket I would say roughly $9 - though I won't be able to give you tracking unfortunately 

Emily said:

How much would Clawdeen's green and purple cardigan be, shipped to the UK?

How much are you looking for the cam torso and one of the heads?

Thanks! :)

I would be ask $7 (shipping included) for everything. Which head were you looking at?

Samantha O said:

how much for lagoona mad scienice dress, jacket, shorts and top. draculaura scaris top and skirt plus postage to Ireland please

I was looking at the grey colored head, but does it need the ears to look complete? Im making a custom doll and would like to have more normally "human" ears lol

Kelsey Jones said:

I would be ask $7 (shipping included) for everything. Which head were you looking at?

Samantha O said:

Hi could you tell me how much for the frog in the jar and the MH drinks and shipping to the UK? Thank you :)

At this time only the dress, top, and pants are available - it would be $12 all together including shipping. 

mcc said:

how much for lagoona mad scienice dress, jacket, shorts and top. draculaura scaris top and skirt plus postage to Ireland please

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service