Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I have heard mixed opinions on chat about Catty, so I got curios and decided to ask you forum folks about her! Some of you lucky ones may have her, but others can base their opinion on what they have already seen and/or read.

You may be 100% honest with your opinion. There is no right or wrong answer to this opinionated thread. Anybody causing disputes will be removed from the thread.

Views: 2388

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, the train is really annoying to debox. >_>

I really like her.  The black and pink contrast works better than I would have predicted.  The dress is different, but I actually like it.  Then again, I like tacky '80s things more than the next person, so that could have something to do with it.  I do like the idea of Catty in Rochelle's Scaris dress.

Well I finally saw her but didn't get her. I've been wanting a black cat forever!!!!! But it's just too much pink. If the hair had been black and with pink highlights And less pink eyeshadow. i would have bought her in a heart beat. I am hoping that when she becomes a student she gets a "make over" and gets some normal ghoul clothes and black hair. I do like the look of her in other clothes and out of that huge pink dress. so i hope we get another doll or at least some fashion packs.

I did like reading her diary and I like her so far as a character so I hope she's not a one time deal.

Catty doesn't have pink eyeshadow.

Maggie smith said:

Well I finally saw her but didn't get her. I've been wanting a black cat forever!!!!! But it's just too much pink. If the hair had been black and with pink highlights And less pink eyeshadow. i would have bought her in a heart beat. I am hoping that when she becomes a student she gets a "make over" and gets some normal ghoul clothes and black hair. I do like the look of her in other clothes and out of that huge pink dress. so i hope we get another doll or at least some fashion packs.

I did like reading her diary and I like her so far as a character so I hope she's not a one time deal.
You're right it wasn't her eyeshadow it was her eyebrows.
I guess i was so exceited to see her i thought it was her eyeshadow but looking at the photos on line yeah. oh well Lol

It might be bland but with highlights idk it might be ok for some. it would be nice to have the option. I really need to learn how to put hair into a doll. I've done no custom work maybe this is my chance.

I love Catty. She has such an interesting face -- really bold and striking, almost like she's wearing a mask, if that makes sense. She looks really good in the more outrageous/wacky/odd MH outfits. And she has extremely thick hair. It always comes back to hair for me. Lol

Yeah, I love her thick hair as well but dang it was hard to deal with! It took me an hour to brush it out nice and remove all the tangles XD

MDNA John said:

I love Catty. She has such an interesting face -- really bold and striking, almost like she's wearing a mask, if that makes sense. She looks really good in the more outrageous/wacky/odd MH outfits. And she has extremely thick hair. It always comes back to hair for me. Lol

I would have loved Catty with silver hair, or short black hair with silver streaks. I agree with the people saying there's too much pink.  Too much pink!  The makeover with the blue eyes is stunning.  She definitely needed a contrasting eye color to tone down the pinkocity.  It's like Mattel poured a bucket of pink on a black kitty.  LOL! 

I love her face in person, though.  She's really easy to find in the stores near me right now.  I'm tempted to get her and Scaris Catrine so they can sit side-by-side on my computer desk looking fabulous together. 

You know who's NOT easy to find right now in my area?  Gigi Grant.  I've looked all over town and can't find her anywhere. Sigh.

I'm sure they're gonna continues her pink rocks star vibe while putting it in a basic? I dunno, it'll be interesting to see.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service