Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Picture Day Operetta with the corrected mask is now available at Costco stores in Washington.

Views: 447

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh! I saw the display of these and didn't even look at them -- argh! If this is true I hope they still have them on our next trip over there!

Has the corrected mask been sighted anyone but Costco?

The Mattel online store or do they have a physical store? If online, how do you know it's the correct mask? If you vouch for them, I'm gonna order one since I don't have a costco membership.

Her Monster Highness said:

The Mattel Store carries her in abundance. I have never seen her on a general merchandise store shelf.

Draconia St George said:

Has the corrected mask been sighted anyone but Costco?

Went back to Costco yesterday, only saw one Operetta and yes, she had the correct mask! The picture day and ghoul's night out dolls are all 14.99. Lots of them left, as well as a ton of the exclusive CAM set.

Really?  Thanks for the heads up, since I don't have a Costco membership.

Her Monster Highness said:

The physical store.

Which is the incorrect mask?

The heart-shaped one.  Her correct mask is the one shown in the promo pics and box art.

Skeekers said:

Which is the incorrect mask?

Just wanted to say I picked her up at Costco today and that Costco has Picture Day and GNO dolls and all of them are $6.97!!  I thought it was a mistake, but they rang up at $6.97 each.  Happy hunting.  [=

(There were few of Operetta, but I also saw GNO Spectra, GNO Rochelle, GNO Lagoona, Picture Day Abbey, Picture Day Frankie, Picture Day Spectra, Picture Day Lagoona; they were ALL $6.97)

Wow, so jealous, ours are not on sale and we don't have the giant CAM packs either. That's great, that would be great for donating for like Angel tree gifts.

Kat

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service