Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

As I've mentioned before, I work at a Wal-Mart Bakery which means I have nothing to do with the rest of the store BUT occasionally I snoop around the toy backstock in the back room which is exactly what I did on my lunch today!  Honestly, I was hunting for a Cupid and I had no luck in that regard but I happened across a case that just read "Monster High Assortment"...  for some reason I thought it'd be the wave 1 basics, but I opened it anyways and found Operetta and Nefera!!! (BTW I really love the shiny printed names on top of the new boxes SO CONVENIENT <3) I carried one of each around for most of my lunch break but unfortunately I had to choose just one so I grabbed up Operetta and tossed the Nefera on the shelf in the toy department(The rest of the case was still in the back room cause i didn't want to get into trouble lol)

I snapped a couple crappy pics with my cell phone for proof:

Nefera is gorgeous and MUCH larger than the other dolls(more than a head taller) which makes me hope that Howleen might be shorter :3 Also, Nefera's body is all shimmery(much like Lagoona's) and her skin color is a fair bit darker than Cleo's I think. I just HAD to get Operetta though! She's so awesome.

The Nefera I left on the shelf.

I also took some de-boxed Operetta pics:

One of her victory rolls is all mussed up from her mask, which, as you can see has a comb that slots into it(the victory roll)

ANYWHO thats my post :3 theres a couple more pics attatched of her shoes and stuff

Views: 2704

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats on your Operetta! That's awesome! Was she on the shelf, or did you have someone nice enough to get her from the back room for you?

Lillian Gracey said:

No problem! I'm glad there are at least two of each of Nefera and Operetta. It makes it easier to find. One Operetta down, one Operetta and 2 Neferas to go for me. lol

Jennifer Lynn said:

Thanks Lillian!

Lillian Gracey said:

It's 2 Neferas, 2 Operettas, 1 Toralei and 1 SO Cleo.

Jennifer Lynn said:

Do you know how many Operettas were in the assortment box by any chance?

i live rialto, california i want that doll i dont when come out or i miss it ??

So lucky! Unfortunately my country is yet to have many of the new dolls yet JOYS! -.- Hope to see them here soon hehe :D

What do you mean strange scene? And is there a basic Cleo and pet alone? I thought the only basic Cleo was the one that came with Deuce :S

Die Anne said:

Got it. Just figured it, School's Out. Isn't that a strange scene for her? I mean, thought maybe Basic Cleo and her pet.

Thanks so much for the pics! Operetta looks even better in your photos than in the official trade pics (that always seems to be the way). Congratulations!!

Congrats! What a great find!!!!!

I was so happy to find both if them today. When you see them on the shelf, it is hard to believe they are really there. XD It took a lot of searching, and I would like to say I was finished, but it's time to find Cupid now. The doll finding missions just keep coming. XP It will be nice to have a break while I wait Purrsephone and Meowlody to be released. :)

Yeah it seems like it never ends! After I found Abbey on Christmas Eve, I took a break and missed out on Cupid! Hope I can still find her when they put her back in stock here and hope I don't miss out on Nefera and Operetta. I love finding them in person after all the searching! =D

Angela said:

I was so happy to find both if them today. When you see them on the shelf, it is hard to believe they are really there. XD It took a lot of searching, and I would like to say I was finished, but it's time to find Cupid now. The doll finding missions just keep coming. XP It will be nice to have a break while I wait Purrsephone and Meowlody to be released. :)

Wow, they're both stunners!
I love Nefera, she looks really sophisticated. Operetta looks really cool, LOVE the mask and the design on the side of her face!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service