Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

As I've mentioned before, I work at a Wal-Mart Bakery which means I have nothing to do with the rest of the store BUT occasionally I snoop around the toy backstock in the back room which is exactly what I did on my lunch today!  Honestly, I was hunting for a Cupid and I had no luck in that regard but I happened across a case that just read "Monster High Assortment"...  for some reason I thought it'd be the wave 1 basics, but I opened it anyways and found Operetta and Nefera!!! (BTW I really love the shiny printed names on top of the new boxes SO CONVENIENT <3) I carried one of each around for most of my lunch break but unfortunately I had to choose just one so I grabbed up Operetta and tossed the Nefera on the shelf in the toy department(The rest of the case was still in the back room cause i didn't want to get into trouble lol)

I snapped a couple crappy pics with my cell phone for proof:

Nefera is gorgeous and MUCH larger than the other dolls(more than a head taller) which makes me hope that Howleen might be shorter :3 Also, Nefera's body is all shimmery(much like Lagoona's) and her skin color is a fair bit darker than Cleo's I think. I just HAD to get Operetta though! She's so awesome.

The Nefera I left on the shelf.

I also took some de-boxed Operetta pics:

One of her victory rolls is all mussed up from her mask, which, as you can see has a comb that slots into it(the victory roll)

ANYWHO thats my post :3 theres a couple more pics attatched of her shoes and stuff

Views: 2704

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats!! Hope they get to Texas soon!!!

well, its attached to her hair with a rubber band to hold it in place in the box but once you take it off of her the comb just slots into the top of her victory roll.

Grell Sutcliff (Arasia) said:

Congrats! I was just wondering, How does Operetta's mask attach? Is it with the comb on it or is there another way?

Mine has it too....Have you read her diary yet? I don't want to spoil anything for anyone, so I won't comment about the scar/tattoo thing.

clawdeena9Official said:

This is off topic but does anyone elses Nefera have this tattoo? can someone tell me what its about?

(photo by : Venivididdoll http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.flickr.com%2Fphoto...)

k kewl. I guess you can put all those little bracelets that she comes with inside it...

ai-risa said:

yes, it does!

MoNsTeRgIrL&FrIeNdS said:

XD same here

also...does her guitar open up? because it looks like it does.

SkellyBonesington said:

Congrats! The Operetta is gorgeous! Lets just hope I can find her here in New Jersey.

Do you know how many Operettas were in the assortment box by any chance?

It's 2 Neferas, 2 Operettas, 1 Toralei and 1 SO Cleo.

Jennifer Lynn said:

Thanks Lillian!

Lillian Gracey said:

Jennifer Lynn said:

No problem! I'm glad there are at least two of each of Nefera and Operetta. It makes it easier to find. One Operetta down, one Operetta and 2 Neferas to go for me. lol

Jennifer Lynn said:

Thanks Lillian!

Lillian Gracey said:

Jennifer Lynn said:

Which Cleo was it?

Lillian Gracey said:

Jennifer Lynn said:

what state do you live in? please tell me not in canada.

It's SO Cleo.

Die Anne said:

Which Cleo was it?

Lillian Gracey said:

Jennifer Lynn said:

Got it. Just figured it, School's Out. Isn't that a strange scene for her? I mean, thought maybe Basic Cleo and her pet.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service