Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

As I've mentioned before, I work at a Wal-Mart Bakery which means I have nothing to do with the rest of the store BUT occasionally I snoop around the toy backstock in the back room which is exactly what I did on my lunch today!  Honestly, I was hunting for a Cupid and I had no luck in that regard but I happened across a case that just read "Monster High Assortment"...  for some reason I thought it'd be the wave 1 basics, but I opened it anyways and found Operetta and Nefera!!! (BTW I really love the shiny printed names on top of the new boxes SO CONVENIENT <3) I carried one of each around for most of my lunch break but unfortunately I had to choose just one so I grabbed up Operetta and tossed the Nefera on the shelf in the toy department(The rest of the case was still in the back room cause i didn't want to get into trouble lol)

I snapped a couple crappy pics with my cell phone for proof:

Nefera is gorgeous and MUCH larger than the other dolls(more than a head taller) which makes me hope that Howleen might be shorter :3 Also, Nefera's body is all shimmery(much like Lagoona's) and her skin color is a fair bit darker than Cleo's I think. I just HAD to get Operetta though! She's so awesome.

The Nefera I left on the shelf.

I also took some de-boxed Operetta pics:

One of her victory rolls is all mussed up from her mask, which, as you can see has a comb that slots into it(the victory roll)

ANYWHO thats my post :3 theres a couple more pics attatched of her shoes and stuff

Views: 2704

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Aaaaaaahhh!! My daughter and I are SO jealous!!! We want them so badly here in AZ!

Wow! Congrats!! Where in MI are you? I'm by the Woodhaven store! I hope they have them tomorrow!!!

I was wondering what color Operetta's hair brush and stand are?  It looked like they were black when I saw the box pictures from AngelicDreamz but I'm just wondering if you could confirm this.

Yes! They're showing up in the local stores now! I'll definitely be stalking my Walmarts from now on. By any chance do you still have Operetta's box? If so, would you please tell me what her UPC code is from the bottom of the box? It would really help my search if I had that number.

Do you just tell an employee the UPC and they can check to see if any stores in the area have the doll?

KraftyKitsune said:

Yes! They're showing up in the local stores now! I'll definitely be stalking my Walmarts from now on. By any chance do you still have Operetta's box? If so, would you please tell me what her UPC code is from the bottom of the box? It would really help my search if I had that number.

Is anyone else feeling weird about posting UPC's? Not at all saying anyone here is a scalper, but what about lurkers? Im afraid that the new dolls are gonna get bought out by the case load, before they even get a chance to make it to the shelves. I swear thats what i feel happened with Cupid here in AZ. When i went out for her at my WM it was midnite and they had Sweet 1600 still in boxes. No dispkay was to go up for another week. Anyway, the wm stocker let me n my husband go thru the 1600's...NO CUPID. Plus, i did notice that some boxes had already been opened.We went back the following week when display went freshly up, in hopes that there would be some Cupids, and guess what...STILL NO CUPID! All vanities, roadster, Cams, wigs, costumes, &1600 dolls. Pretty fishy to me.

Cupid comes in a case by herself.  Some places just haven't gotten her yet.  I haven't found her.  I don't think she's even hit Illinois yet.

Die Anne said:

Is anyone else feeling weird about posting UPC's? Not at all saying anyone here is a scalper, but what about lurkers? Im afraid that the new dolls are gonna get bought out by the case load, before they even get a chance to make it to the shelves. I swear thats what i feel happened with Cupid here in AZ. When i went out for her at my WM it was midnite and they had Sweet 1600 still in boxes. No dispkay was to go up for another week. Anyway, the wm stocker let me n my husband go thru the 1600's...NO CUPID. Plus, i did notice that some boxes had already been opened.We went back the following week when display went freshly up, in hopes that there would be some Cupids, and guess what...STILL NO CUPID! All vanities, roadster, Cams, wigs, costumes, &1600 dolls. Pretty fishy to me.

Yeah, Cupid comes in a box of just 6 Cupids.  That's really the way to do it too.  ^_^

Alley Kat said:

Cupid comes in a case by herself.  Some places just haven't gotten her yet.  I haven't found her.  I don't think she's even hit Illinois yet.

Die Anne said:

Is anyone else feeling weird about posting UPC's? Not at all saying anyone here is a scalper, but what about lurkers? Im afraid that the new dolls are gonna get bought out by the case load, before they even get a chance to make it to the shelves. I swear thats what i feel happened with Cupid here in AZ. When i went out for her at my WM it was midnite and they had Sweet 1600 still in boxes. No dispkay was to go up for another week. Anyway, the wm stocker let me n my husband go thru the 1600's...NO CUPID. Plus, i did notice that some boxes had already been opened.We went back the following week when display went freshly up, in hopes that there would be some Cupids, and guess what...STILL NO CUPID! All vanities, roadster, Cams, wigs, costumes, &1600 dolls. Pretty fishy to me.
Great!That's good to know. I can't stop thinking about some sneaky scalper, maybe convincing WM employees to fetch him the box of cupids in the back. Or even calling up local WM's making them look her up by UPC # or something crazy like that. Sorry, guys, my guard is way up cuz on another note we caught my busser at my job sneaking my hard earned tips in HER apron! Needsless to say karma bit her in the butt...she got fired! What a RAT! I can't trust anyone. We gotta get our hands on our MH dolls, before the scalpers beat us! : )

OMG WHERE IN MI??!!!!

OMG!! when are they planning to place them out?????  I went everywhere tonight looking for them.  the walmart near me doesnt even have a "monster high" section anymore and they never got any 1600 at all.  I returned a roadster there after finding one cheaper at target.  and yes I'm in MI.  

I can't wait til I get my hand on them two, as well as Cupid. And I'm super excited their in my area , I'm in a Melvindale Mi. I'm gonna have to check my local stores tomm!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service