Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

As I've mentioned before, I work at a Wal-Mart Bakery which means I have nothing to do with the rest of the store BUT occasionally I snoop around the toy backstock in the back room which is exactly what I did on my lunch today!  Honestly, I was hunting for a Cupid and I had no luck in that regard but I happened across a case that just read "Monster High Assortment"...  for some reason I thought it'd be the wave 1 basics, but I opened it anyways and found Operetta and Nefera!!! (BTW I really love the shiny printed names on top of the new boxes SO CONVENIENT <3) I carried one of each around for most of my lunch break but unfortunately I had to choose just one so I grabbed up Operetta and tossed the Nefera on the shelf in the toy department(The rest of the case was still in the back room cause i didn't want to get into trouble lol)

I snapped a couple crappy pics with my cell phone for proof:

Nefera is gorgeous and MUCH larger than the other dolls(more than a head taller) which makes me hope that Howleen might be shorter :3 Also, Nefera's body is all shimmery(much like Lagoona's) and her skin color is a fair bit darker than Cleo's I think. I just HAD to get Operetta though! She's so awesome.

The Nefera I left on the shelf.

I also took some de-boxed Operetta pics:

One of her victory rolls is all mussed up from her mask, which, as you can see has a comb that slots into it(the victory roll)

ANYWHO thats my post :3 theres a couple more pics attatched of her shoes and stuff

Views: 2704

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats!

Awe dude I'm totes jelly!!! Nice find

Congratz shes so pretty!

Congrats and thank you for the pics! <3

Wow, Operetta's mask is so nice!

I have a question about Nefera - did her clothes look like they can fit any MH doll or are they "Nefera only" sized? xD Since she is a tall doll, I wonder if they had to use a "bigger" mold for her, if that made sense.

her whole body is thicker as well as taller(whole new body mold). I would assume that her clothes would be pretty loose on the rest of the girls. They might fit the guys though XD

FrejaSashe said:

Congrats and thank you for the pics! <3

Wow, Operetta's mask is so nice!

I have a question about Nefera - did her clothes look like they can fit any MH doll or are they "Nefera only" sized? xD Since she is a tall doll, I wonder if they had to use a "bigger" mold for her, if that made sense.

XD same here

also...does her guitar open up? because it looks like it does.

SkellyBonesington said:

Congrats! The Operetta is gorgeous! Lets just hope I can find her here in New Jersey.

yes, it does!

MoNsTeRgIrL&FrIeNdS said:

XD same here

also...does her guitar open up? because it looks like it does.

SkellyBonesington said:

Congrats! The Operetta is gorgeous! Lets just hope I can find her here in New Jersey.

Haha, if they can fit the guys, my Jackson will have a new alternate outfit to wear. ;)

That's interesting to me that she's thicker than the others. I'd have thought they'd only make her taller.

Thanks for telling me!

ai-risa said:

her whole body is thicker as well as taller(whole new body mold). I would assume that her clothes would be pretty loose on the rest of the girls. They might fit the guys though XD

FrejaSashe said:

Congrats and thank you for the pics! <3

Wow, Operetta's mask is so nice!

I have a question about Nefera - did her clothes look like they can fit any MH doll or are they "Nefera only" sized? xD Since she is a tall doll, I wonder if they had to use a "bigger" mold for her, if that made sense.

That's so sweet! I hope they are hiding in the back of some stores down here too and I find them once they put them out!

Thank you! I ended up picking up one at my walmart!!!

I havent even found cupid yet! Lucky!

(Hoping to get Operetta for my friend for her b-day)


Neither have I! lol I was looking for a cupid at the time
Rebeca The Cat said:

I havent even found cupid yet! Lucky!

(Hoping to get Operetta for my friend for her b-day)

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service