Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

OMG CLEO DE NILE VANITY! AND MORE NEW STUFF U CAN FIND IN STORES IN 2012!

Oh my goth! cool huh? what do u think is it freaky fab? or is it terrifiying? plz give me ur opinoin! it should probably come out in feburary

What time is it in feb as well?(no its not adventure time) Its ulla d sweet 1600! im only turning 9 in feb! coming out again on feb 2012! and also a special guest! she is the dauter of cupid! cute huh?

And of corse ulla d gets a freaky fab present and she got a brand new car!

And i think there will be a new beach colletion! skull shores! The colletion will have lagoona blue,Abbey Bominable,Gill Gillington Webber,Draculaura, and Ghoulia Yelps!

And a fashoin set! I think (upper left)spectra vondergeist. (upper right) Frankie Stein  (lower left) Torelei

and (of course) the lower right is Cleo De Nile! All of these things should come out in feb 2012!

Views: 2218

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanx for the great pictures, they were from a German site am I right??

Oh boy do these pictures make us greedy... hope that time will go fast until next february, really like a new Ghoulia, love the Valentine doll and the fashions are super!!!

Oh... I need a second job... or stop eating......

the wrap outfit is for cleo. seeing how nefera has this teal thing going on and that doesn't have teal hardly. so happy toralei gets a outfit. something to show off her stripes. and i love, love, love, love the sweet 1600 line. just not the car. lagoona gets her man and that is my first get of that line,... well him or abbey.
SWEET! I love the Adventure time part!
I can barely keep up with collecting all of these lovely dollies, but half the joy is hunting down all the ones I want, anyway :) I'm most excited about Cupid (she's so sweet!), 1600 Ula D, Skull Shores Ghoulia and Abbey, and the fashion pack for Spectra!
i love fashion packs,toraleis especially
i love gill and not-so-much- the others
the batmobile is sorta cute,but ill buy only with spare cash
half half the cupid
planning on getting clawd and draculaura 1600 and w/ spare cash,frankie
and im so getting the vanity

well i dont eaxtly know yet im trying to find more info about her. i will tell u ASAP when i find the info

Victoria Niccals said:

Wooo, well done, Minnie! It's good to see pictures of the new stuff that are not blurry.

Cleo's vanity looks pretty good... I didn't really notice it in the video, but now I do O.O

What is that Sweet 1600 Cupid doll? We've never heard of her. I want to know more!

ikr

Tyna Verhoeff-van Ruitenburg said:

Thanx for the great pictures, they were from a German site am I right??

Oh boy do these pictures make us greedy... hope that time will go fast until next february, really like a new Ghoulia, love the Valentine doll and the fashions are super!!!

Oh... I need a second job... or stop eating......

ikr i onlyhav 7 dolls cuz well i just started collecting

Disco Voodoo Dolly said:

I can barely keep up with collecting all of these lovely dollies, but half the joy is hunting down all the ones I want, anyway :) I'm most excited about Cupid (she's so sweet!), 1600 Ula D, Skull Shores Ghoulia and Abbey, and the fashion pack for Spectra!

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service