Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

although my daughter says she better come with Nightmare. I'm thinking no on that. can't to wait to hear if this is a basic, I hope it's not another exclusive!

Introducing Headless Headmistress Bloodgood! http://twitter.com/MonsterHigh/status/223447426885890048/photo/1

Bj-Lydia found and posted this pic:

Here she is!!!!!! Picture from http://mhinsider.tumblr.com/

She'll be a Toys R Us exclusive. - Bj-Lydia

Views: 6961

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

when does it say its coming out

I want those boots for myself! She isn't the most exciting reveal in my opinion, But I will definitely be buying her! I wonder what her outfit looks like without the coat.

I really just like her outfit... xD but I'd feel bad buying her just for that.. especially at TRU's prices.
Of course fans are always 20 steps ahead, I am amazed ay how fast people get MH information. But we saw both prototypes of the dolls at last years comic-con. Seeing and reading about the dolls in webisodes and journals is completely different than seeing an actual real life doll.  Espically since so many have been trade marked, on Saturday they can only reveal one of many. Which is why it would be unexpected.  XD  

Triumvirate: Wun, Tou, & Thrii said:

I don't think there will be any completely unexpected dolls for any of us on this site. We've seen all the webisodes, we've read all the diaries, and we've spotted all the trademarks. But, I understand your point. 

Angela said:

Since Arachne has technically already been revealed, I think she will most likely be next. Since Saturday is the 'biggest' comic-con day they will probably save the completely unexpected doll for then. :)

Triumvirate: Wun, Tou, & Thrii said:

I think they will save her for last - the Saturday reveal. Tomorrow I'm thinking maybe Invisi Billy.

Lunameth said:

So, with Scarah and now Bloodgood released... Who thinks daughter of Arachne will be next??

Am I the only one who is not thrilled at all by this doll?  I do like the outfit but that's it.  I can take any MH doll, pull the head off, and have it held in the dolls arms.  I really hate that the neck knob shows like it does.  Dont' shoot me but I just don't think this doll is anything special.

That's more or less how I feel about her, doll-wise. You're not alone. x)

Michelle said:

Am I the only one who is not thrilled at all by this doll?  I do like the outfit but that's it.  I can take any MH doll, pull the head off, and have it held in the dolls arms.  I really hate that the neck knob shows like it does.  Dont' shoot me but I just don't think this doll is anything special.

I feel the same.  She will not be at the top of the list but, I will need her for my collection.  Maybe Mattel should have made her as a CAM. . . for variety??  or with her horse

Michelle said:

She's ok, not the best, but I'm sure my daughter will love her and pretend that she is the mother of another doll. 

Wow So Excited For She To Come Out.

they probably had lots of broken monster high dolls bodys sent back to mattel and thought i know we'll repaint the bodys add a new head monster high fans welll buy anything ka ching lol

Thanks for the news!!!

I'm thrilled that they're making Bloodgood. I do soooooooooo hope that they make Nightmare, even if I have to buy it separately -- I love that horse. I'd rather have Nightmare than Bloodgood, to be honest, though I definitely plan to get everyone's favorite headless Headmistress.

I mainly want her for the outfit, which would work perfectly with my set of custom dolls. I don't know if I'll buy the whole doll or just the outfit. Probably just the outfit.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service