Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

although my daughter says she better come with Nightmare. I'm thinking no on that. can't to wait to hear if this is a basic, I hope it's not another exclusive!

Introducing Headless Headmistress Bloodgood! http://twitter.com/MonsterHigh/status/223447426885890048/photo/1

Bj-Lydia found and posted this pic:

Here she is!!!!!! Picture from http://mhinsider.tumblr.com/

She'll be a Toys R Us exclusive. - Bj-Lydia

Views: 6961

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If they don't make Nightmare, I can bet a lot of people will be repainting barbie horses. I know I will. 

Nessie said:

Thanks for the news!!!

I'm thrilled that they're making Bloodgood. I do soooooooooo hope that they make Nightmare, even if I have to buy it separately -- I love that horse. I'd rather have Nightmare than Bloodgood, to be honest, though I definitely plan to get everyone's favorite headless Headmistress.

The next dolls are polter ghoul/spectra and wonder wolf/clawdeen idk if ther releasing another but that is an exclusive 2 pack set so their might be another release on Saturday 

If they dont reveal arachne im gonna be sooooo mad!

One of my friends said that she has Bloodgood? Yeah, very hard to believe as I've never seen her with the doll and she isn't even out yet, but something tells me that she's telling the truth? Oh well, until I see the doll or a picture of her with the doll there's no way that I'm going to believe her. Do you guys think it's possible for her to have the doll?

She was just announced. O_o

Unless your friend managed to steal the one that was at ComicCon, she doesn't have the doll.

ToraleiKittty said:

One of my friends said that she has Bloodgood? Yeah, very hard to believe as I've never seen her with the doll and she isn't even out yet, but something tells me that she's telling the truth? Oh well, until I see the doll or a picture of her with the doll there's no way that I'm going to believe her. Do you guys think it's possible for her to have the doll?

Why would Mattel go and release her with her horse anyway you know they just want to make more money from the fans so sell them separate and besides that a lot of fans complain on the price for some of the 2 packs doll and items as it is so....

when is she to be released???

I lile her

when is she coming out?

Next spring, only at TRU.

Teentitansgirl said:

when is she coming out?

*3* i wanna have one , she is sooooooooooo coool <3

nightmare nightmare!!!! i want night mare

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service