Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Mattel: Celebrating those that wear their heart on their sleeves, the Wild Hearts Crew is a sisterhood of girls challenging everyone, everywhere to #DareToBeDifferent. Join the crew this July at @Walmart stores across the US! #WildHeartsCrew

Views: 4155

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

Thanks, Tula.

My WHC collection now looks something like this:

CHARLIE: I have 1, although her eyes are kind of weird....and her hair is kind of thin....so I'd love another. I could always fill in those one or two empty plug holes with some doll hair, though....

CORI: I have 2 (1 to keep, and another to sell later)

JACY: I have 2 (1 is Jacy, and the other will be made over into Tracy Turnblad from "Hairspray)

KENNA: I have 2, but I can't decide which one I want to be the official Kenna, as both have weird eyes. I may turn one into Penny from "Hairspray".

RALLEE: I only have 1, but I'd love to have another, in order to turn her into Eglantine Price from "Bedknobs and Broomsticks".

CURRENT TOTAL = 8

<Disappears into a shadow>

Goodbye,

The Whispering Wolf / Wolfie

Lucky both of you! I really wanted only one because I experience space issues and I need to be careful with my spending.

I don't really buy new dolls on line so I will not have one of these unless they ship left over stocks to Europe. It happened with the Novi Stars so it is not impossible...

I've got all 5 of the WHC girls so happy to complete the line since they were never sold in the UK, Rallee I got back in novemeber and I got the other 4 for Christmas, I thought was lucky enough to have 1 let alone complete the line, I can't wait to unbox the other 4 they look great. 

Lucky!

Hello,

Well, I certainly felt lucky tonight, when someone bought a second Rallee for me. I wanted a second Charlie, too, because I realized that the one that I have has kind of weird eyes, but....'twas not to be, since I couldn't seem to find any Charlies in the store; I feel lucky, anyway, though.

May good luck come to those of you who are still searching for these intriguing dolls.

Goodbye,

Hello,

I'm officially submitting Katy Perry's "E.T." as Kenna Roswell's theme song, and I'm willing to bet that at least one of her grandparents was born during 1947.  ;)

During the future, I should take pics of her with Astranova, for a cool MH / WHC crossover! LOL!

Goodbye,

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service