Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Views: 2121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not really crazy about the concept of a soical media doll line either but maybe they'll market them differently latter on.

Hello,

Leave the lights on tonight, because....Muahaha!

http://growingupisforquitters.blogspot.com

<Disappears into a shadow>

Goodbye,

The Whispering Wolf / Wolfie

I like the punky outfit.

I hope these dolls will be available in Europe. Most of all I hope wigs will be sold separately. I think they might fit Moxie Teenz with a bit of luck.

Maaaan, so turns out they  have a weird ball socket head joint which makes them utterly useless for rebodying as to get literally any other playline head on you'd have to mod the neck. Waaaay too much effort.

So there goes literally my ONLY reason for caring about these. *sigh*

To be honest, I won't be surprised if non US markets don't get these. Markets like the UK don't take as many risks because they can't afford to and with the pound as low as it is and things as uncertain coupled with how badly toy sales have slumped, toy stores really are just relying on the "sure fire" stuff they think they can sell.

I was in entertainer yesterday and they've stopped selling Fugglers already, half the store is various LOL stuff, they no longer have the Shopkin's polly pocket things, their selection of actual Polly Pocket is tiny and they don't have any equestria girls (that reboot failed hard huh?) or really many dolls at all. They had Boxy girls and good god they're fugly, like even worse irl I think. I couldn't warm to them.

Plus they're really expensive so screw that.

Point is, the stuff they DO have is either blind bag stuff or on massive clearance, there's very little new in (newest thing we saw was Cutitos which are another blind bag toy) and it's all rather lame.

Of course we aren't due a big restock till the end of the month but i'm not convinced there will be much in it. The past couple of years we've had less and less and less new toys, the argos catalogues doll section has shrunk from 5 or 6 pages to 1.. it doesn't bode well for new doll lines at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyEF7uGmH24

I think I would like to have one of these if they are reasonably priced (one only! lol). This one is cute. It is nice to see fashion packs. I hope they will also have wigs sold separately even if they are not the best quality. I am not especially interested in the green screen business... lol

already seen these at Walmart and Target. Not for me though some of the clothes is cute.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service