Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Whenever a new shoe mold is found post it here! I think a lot of find that it's about time to have an organized place for shoe leaks so when full doll leaks happen we can find out who gets what shoes (do not post the leaks here, but if you see them elsewhere you can still identify who they belong to on the forums without pictures). Now all I hope is that this thread gets used.

Views: 15799

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am so in love with the tentacle shoes!!

Would have looked amazing on Lagoona. Or perhaps on a new character who could have been the daughter of the Giant Squid or something like that, he he!

Hopefully some of these Inner Monster shoes get reused eventually because they're so creative (most MH/EAH shoes are though).

Ghosteros said:

Would have looked amazing on Lagoona. Or perhaps on a new character who could have been the daughter of the Giant Squid or something like that, he he!

A new set of shoes, possibly for Rochelle has just shown up.

http://darth-alinart.tumblr.com/post/93671607377/new-shoes-from-taobao

Given the chain design on the heel, it's possible these might be for a Haunted Rochelle.

They're cute!

At first I was like...wth are those.
And then it all came together:cracked(rochelles thing while dressing up creepy),and her fleur da Li's(is that how you say it?) Added up to a Rochelle.
I'm really excited to see how they do her stone skin but transperant.or well foggy tbh.

Fleur De Lys.

Those certainly do look like they would be Haunted Rochelle. So cute!

I certainly hope this is another amazing Rochelle like her Zombie Shake doll was/is!

Some new shoes spotted, including Monster Exchange Draculaura's. Kitty Cheshire's and a new Egyptian themed pair for Cleo or Nefera.

http://darth-alinart.tumblr.com/post/95987167047/new-shoes-from-tao...

I really hope those #12s belong to nefera ):

New ones

I think #14 could be the Little Bo Peep girl in ever after after high shoes but I don't know, then in #15 I see a arrow in the strap so I think it could be Cupids shoes

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service